These Patch Notes were announced on 1 November 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Saxon headgear no longer stretches on female characters.
Skills & Minigames:
- The message given in the Circus relating to not being given XP for certain moves has been altered to make it clearer why a player isn't receiving XP.
- A spelling error when receiving the trickster hood has been corrected.
- A Clockwork Syringe can now be completed.
- The blessed god books now all mention the god that they represent.
- The scroll of rigour Dungeoneering reward now has consistent capitalisation.
- Neite's name is now spelt correctly in Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- The veteran emote "V" no longer disappears when casting High Alchemy.
- The completionist cape now uses correct grammar when a player only has 1 music track left to unlock.
- Using a sacred clay knife on blisterwood logs no longer gives a "Nothing interesting happens" message.