These Patch Notes were announced on 1 June 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- It is no longer possible to walk through a pillar in Draynor Village.
- Ingots no longer clip through the conveyor belt in Artisans Workshop.
- Baby platypus chatheads do not stretch any more.
- The clan cape no longer obscures amulets.
- A rug in Draynor Village does not flicker any more.
Quests / Tasks
- The ‘A Bolt from the Blue’ Varrock task now unlocks correctly.
- A certain confusion monster in A Soul's Bane is no longer invincible.
- Angry bears in A Soul's Bane have had their attack hunt range lowered.
- A cutscene in My Arm's Big Adventure has had camera angles updated to match the reworked Trollheim.
- Clicking out of a certain cutscene in Perils of Ice Mountain no longer leaves a player within the cutscene.
- Some misleading text during Great Brain Robbery has been altered.
- It is no longer possible to smuggle extra food into a duel using a dismissed familiar.
- Dungeoneering binds will no longer be lost when a server crashes.
- It is no longer possible to get an untrimmed skillcape with multiple maxed stats by leveling up on a free world.
- Stall owners will forgive you if you've stolen from their stalls after a certain amount of time.
- Ned's wife in Draynor has moved back into the house, kicking out the random man.
- The ability to plant two spirit trees has been added to the Farming skill advance guide.
- The chat filter buttons no longer disappear when going up or down stairs in fixed-size mode.
- Joining a friend’s chat now states correctly where the leave button is.
- It is no longer possible to attempt to alchemise or superheat using the explorer's ring during a game of Fish Flingers.