These Patch Notes were announced on 1 July 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- An animation issue with shaking box traps has been resolved.
- Torches in Lumbridge Catacombs are no longer sunk into the ground.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The Deep Sea Fishing override will now work properly with skillchompas.
- Corrected a typo on The Mime VS The People court summons.
- The Ancestral Spirits aura no longer prevents players from killing Agoroth.
- It is no longer possible to teleport out of the Trouble Brewing lobby.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- It is now possible to continue the Prisoner of Glouphrie quest after clicking out of conversation after climbing down the sturdy tree.
- The collapsed door during The Great Brain Robbery quest no longer has an 'Open Door' option.
- A small typo within the Book of the Underworld has been fixed.
- The Gemstone Golem outfits will now give their effects when logging in or switching worlds.
- Some items which were giving high defensive stats have been corrected.
- Pre-RS3 accounts no longer have their game world blacked out on their first log-in.
- Ultra-growth potions now work on calquat trees.
- The correct state is now shown for Agoroth on the D&D Tracker in the Companion App for free players.
- The primal kiteshield (b)'s examine info now correctly states that it is a tier-11 weapon.
- As they don't have any bones, 'rum'-pumped crabs no longer drop any.
- An issue with rotating customisation previews has been fixed.
- The Skill Advance Guide for juju gumbo now correctly states that level 68 is needed.
- Players will no longer get key tokens in Dungeoneering by creating summoning pouches.
- When killing Blink in Dungeoneering there is no longer a chance that the floor will be impossible to complete.
- An issue with Tiny Lucien when using the balloon transportation system has been fixed.
- Ability queuing has been altered to fire abilities at the same rate as Full Manual.
- Several titles are now previewed correctly in Spanish.
- The blessed hatchet now states it can be reclaimed from the slayer master in Taverley instead of Burthorpe.
- Familiar summon animations have been updated.
- The textures on the four god swords have been updated.
- Memories will now be overwritten by enriched ones if the player is harvesting from an enriched wisp.
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be stored in a Keepsake Box.
- The new kiln capes (ranged & magic) can now be used to attack ice strykewyrms.
- Basilisk graphics have been updated.
- The animation of stepping over low obstacles has been updated.
- The animation played when reading books has been updated.
- A search option has been added to Diango's item retrieval interface.
- The Spirit Tree Teleport animation has been updated.
- It is now possible to close the tool belt interface with the 'escape' key.
- The incense burners inside of the 'ghost with a key' Dungeoneering room now have left-click 'Add herb' options.
- 'Drop' is now the default option on fish caught while barbarian fishing.
- Hit marks in legacy mode should no longer be out of synch.