The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- A yew tree has been returned to a certain training spot in the Tree Gnome Stronghold.
- The border around the Fruit Tree patch in the Tree Gnome Stronghold has been returned.
- The princess hairstyle no longer causes players heads to detatch.
- The bare feet cosmetic override now functions correctly instead of replacing players' feet.
- The animation used when failing a leaf trap in Isafdar has been updated.
- Using the scorching axe cosmetic override with the lumberjack woodcutting animation on ivy has been corrected.
- The scorching axe cosmetic override now works correctly within the Jadinko Lair.
- The flashing "New items" function no longer flashes constantly once the shatter storm wand cosmetic override has been bought.
- The cave north of the River Elid no longer goes bright white with bloom enabled.
- Some height mapping near Red Dragon Isle has been fixed.
Skills & Minigames:
- The camera in Conquest now functions correctly.
- Logging in with a different account no longer shows the Squeal of Fortune in the wrong state.
- The Court Cases gavel is now awarded when a player completes the correct amount of Court Cases.
- It is no longer possible to begin a fire breathing performance whilst in the middle of a Thieving performance in the Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza.
- The seal of passage has been given a teleport option whilst equipped.
- The Lady of the Lake now has a right-click "Claim Excalibur" option after completing Merlin's Crystal.
- "Rest" is now the left-click option on Musicians. This now will also work from a short distance away instead of walking the player up to the musician.
- Players will no longer be automatically attacked when they have entered the God Wars Dungeon until they take their first step.
- The message given on trying to log in with an unregistered device using JAG has been updated to give more accurate information.
- Players no longer lose their default hairstyle when entering a disallowed-cosmetics area.
- The rewards interface after defeating the Queen Black Dragon now has the correct tooltips assigned to the buttons.
- Players can no longer act as a group gatestone in Dungeoneering without the gatestone by dropping it whilst the Smuggler's shop is open.