The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Cremating vyrewatch and lighting a firepit in Fur 'n' Seek now uses the updated firemaking animation.
- Some blocking has been added on a rock in the Runespan.
- Player shadows are now hidden when traversing an obstacle on the higher levels of the Barbarian Outpost.
- Teleporting to the Watchtower now consistently shows updated tree models on the bottom floor.
- Players no longer appear to be sinking into the ground in the Wilderness near the Lava Maze.
- The back of the void ranger helm is now visible.
- It is no longer possible to stand inside a tree when trapping salamanders in the Mort Myre Swamp.
- The swamp tunnel from Path of Glouphrie no longer has issues with the roof causing holes in the walls.
- Objects dropped on rugs in Dungeoneering are now slightly raised, to prevent thin objects from clipping.
- Some flags in Barbarian Village have had skulls placed on them.
- The Cooking skillcape animation has had the frying pan lined up correctly with the meat.
- A floating throne in the Champions Challenge area is no longer floating.
- A cave used in Eagles Peak is no longer bright white with bloom enabled.
- A tree near the Tirannwn Hunter spot is now aligned with its canopy.
- Some blocking areas have been corrected in McGruber's Wood.
- Areas used in Return of Lucien no longer go bright white with bloom enabled.
- Within the Runespan, Greater missile bridges on level 3 now correctly display a death rune icon instead of a body rune icon.
Quests & Tasks:
- TzHaar-Mej-Ak and TzHaar-Mej-Jeh now direct the player in the correct direction to the Fight Cave, Fight Pit and library after the Elder Kiln quest.
- It is no longer possible to get a quest-only version of Korasi's Sword from Quiet Before the Swarm.
- Players can no longer receive free kittens from Gertrude using a combination of a ring of charos and a bank pin on a money pouch.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Fist of Guthix reward shop now states the correct amount of tokens required for a druidic mage bottom.
- A bonecrusher and split dragontooth necklace now correctly award prayer points in Troll Invasion.
- A typo in the Evil Twin Court Case has been fixed.
- Pazuzu and Dean Vellio are now wearing graphically up-to-date versions of their armour.
- Several accessibility updates have been made to the Troll Warzone area.
- Dungeoneering monsters no longer drop objects that appear on a tool belt. These drops have been replaced with useful objects used by the tools, such as bowstrings and rune essence.
- The third page on the Cape rack interface is now useable.
- References to the tool belt all now consistently use "tool belt" rather than "toolbelt".
- The Wicked Hood interface no longer has a "teleport" option on the "claim runes" section.
- The examine information for the Inspiration aura now states that it restores 0.5% of the special attack bar rather than 0.2%.
- An interface used in the Drill Sergeant random event can now be skipped through using the space bar.
- Spria no longer occasionally starts to use a male voiceover.
- Teleporting out of a Dungeoneering grouping room no longer causes the money pouch to be unusable.
- Pressing enter after trying to add a blank note no longer makes the game think an interface is still open.
- It is no longer possible to bank from afar in Port Phasmatys.
- Bunyips no longer attempt to heal a player when they're not following a player, such as at the Grand Exchange.
- Some spelling mistakes have been corrected on signposts.