These Patch Notes were announced on 19 December 2016 by Mod William.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Various bosses are now feeling festive and have dressed for the occasion.
- Players with the 15 year anniversary emote unlocked can now perform the 2015 variant.
- The Invention category has been added to Treasure Hunter. Players will only receive Invention prizes from this category if they have unlocked the skill. If the skill is not yet unlocked then prizes will be filled from the Divination, Crafting and Smithing categories if these skills are less than 80.
- The cost of silver jewellery has been lowered. As such, they can now be sold and alchemised.
- Using an augmented tool with no charges in the charge pack will no longer cause disconnects.
- Killing Anagami no longer counts towards nightmare creature slayer assignments.
- Skill training dummies can now be converted at a 3:2 rate.
- Mimic Boss tokens can no longer be purchased on the Grand Exchange.
- The Gorajan outfit is now available for free players.
- 12/12, 16:50 UTC: Code fixes related to planting quest-based seeds, such as Kelda hops.
- 13/12, 14:30 UTC: The crystal mask stun resistance effect now works as intended.
- Players must now enter their bank pin before leaving their clan, including if their clan has no citadel.
- Added all of the Ironmen Daredevil team to the Ironman achievements noticeboard in Edgeville.