These Patch Notes were announced on 18 September 2017.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Invention tools now work in Clan Skilling Plots.
- Boss collection achievements will now unlock correctly across the board.
- The achievement pop-up for completing Our Man in the North now displays the correct quest title.
- The Lumbridge Strikes Back achievement now specifies that you need to kill both Araxxor and Araxxi.
- Bronze crossbows and the bronze halberd can now be used to complete the Lumbridge Strikes Back achievement.
- 11/09, 15:07 UTC: Catching a single creature in the private hunting ground no longer deletes multiple tickets.
- 12/09, 15:32 UTC: The Ultimate Quester title is now only available to those who have completed all the quests.
- 12/09, 16:19 UTC: Lumbridge Strikes Back will now register the use of bronze equipment throughout the duration of the fight.
- 13/09, 11:29 UTC: Clan avatars no longer unintentionally skull players.
- The refactored chat system is now more efficient.
- Memory usage has been reduced by approximately 70MB.
- RAM usage of the script system has been slightly reduced.
- The disk cache/loading performance has been optimised, especially in the case of non-SSDs.
- Various minor CPU optimisations have been put in place.