These Patch Notes were announced on 18 May 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Edimmus can now walk and attack at the same time.
- Item names will no longer get cut off when searching for items in the Grand Exchange.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Players can now hold one of each tier of clue scroll.
- The Barbarian Assault reward point cap has increased to 15,000.
- Lord Iorwerth in Prifddinas will once again respond to Treasure Trail clues.
- The Enlightenment aura's duration has been reduced to one hour per week, in order to reduce impact on the game's economy while still offering an excellent training boost.
- Custom keybinds will no longer trigger action bar 6-10 switching with always-on chat selected.
- The "right-click to open loot window" setting now works correctly.
- Players will no longer disconnect when attempting to pick up an embalming manual.
- Players can no longer pick up the chocolate bar in Zanaris using the Improved Looting system.
- An issue where the legendary pet scavenge ability would delete items if the pet could not find it's owner has been fixed.
- Stomping on a wyrm while a legendary pet scavenges will no longer cause lost items.
- It is no longer possible to store divination memories in a legendary pet's BoB inventory without first using a nightmare muspah pouch on it.
- The 'Toggle All' button of the Legendary pet scavenger options interface now works correctly.
- Pack pigs now use the correct summoning duration for their tier when used on a legendary pet.
- Recharging a single noted crystal teleport seed with Eluned will no longer cause players to disconnect.
- It is no longer possible to access the members' area of the Varrock museum while on free worlds.
- Players are no longer able to log into the Warriors' Guild on a free world.
- All tiers of Warpriest armour can now be deposited into the armour case in a player-owned house.
- Players can now use the ghost hunter backpack on their armour case to store the set.
- The dismantle preview for iron crossbows on the spring cleaner interface no longer shows copper ore.
- The "Kills left" option on the enchanted gem in the Bank interface now displays the correct message.
- The player-owned house costume room has been updated with even more items! Some of the items added include golden warpriest, Barbarian Assault armour, superior Ports armours, Treasure Trail god bows, Ava's Accumulator, and many more.
- Blurite swords (plus an off-hand variant) can now be smithed after completing The Knight's Sword quest.
- Elite clue scrolls have been added to the Barrows Brothers' reward chest.
- The Sceptre of the Gods now has level 1 magic stats and no requirement to wield it.
- Players can now use keys [1-3] to choose the preferred action when crafting logs.
- Players can now renew a familiar's timer by sacrificing a pouch at any time, as long as the familiar's timer is not at its maximum.
- Renewing a familiar's timer will now heal its life points.
- The number of intro animations when entering The Pit has been reduced for those who have played it before.
- Players no longer need to click twice when standing up from their player-owned house workbench.