These Patch Notes were announced on 18 January 2016.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The 15-year dance emote now ends a little less abruptly.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Fixed an issue with using troll thistle on a fire in the Troll Stronghold quest.
- Added the clan cloak as a cosmetic cape override to the Customisations interface.
- The Mahjarrat aura's left-click option is now 'Wear'.
- The Mahjarrat aura now resets at midnight.
- Players with the Premier Club 'Retro Joy' emote can now right-click to play either the original emote or the new one.
- Players can now block the shark pool during the Yakamaru encounter regardless of which special attack he is performing.
- Numbing roots now use the same eating delay as other foods.
- The large clan flag in Burthorpe now cycles through the colours of the clans represented on the surrounding vexillum stands. Players can see an overview of the clans represented by checking this flag.
- Players can now hear the Epic of Bukalla, a Norse-style sung poem, in the Rellekka longhall.
- The unlock button for the combat target overlay is now hidden when Interface Customisation is locked in non-legacy interface mode.
- The Trader now appears on the Player-Owned-Ports interface with the resources he wants and is providing.
- Messages for being caught when picking Prifddinas elves' pockets will now include the clan's name.
- Players no longer need to run around the God Statue after building it in Prifddinas.
- Achieving 120 Dungeoneering will now only broadcast on the current world and to friends.
- The high risk area bank PIN toggle now checks for more ways to enter the Wilderness.
- Turning off clan/friend chat prefixes no longer changes the colour of the player’s name.
- Players can now private-message other players that have a space in their name using /pm.
- The friends list will no longer become distorted when resizing the friends list window.
- The flickering effect encountered by some players has been fixed.
- Increased the spacing between the top of the friends list and the first player on the list.