These Patch Notes were announced on 18 August 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The autocast highlight box should now appear again with off-hand spells selected.
- The water fountains in Edgeville Monastery have been fixed and the water now flows in the right direction.
- Max will now be using updated animations and not Legacy ones.
- Major stretching in the infernal mage's attack animation has been fixed.
- The Ivandis flail is now held in two hands during combat and has the correct animation.
- Bloodvelds in the Slayer Tower, Godwards[sic] and Morytania's Underground have now had their models updated.
- The Trial Announcer outside the Grand Exchange no longer clips into the box he was standing on.
- Some old squirrel models have been updated.
- New polls will now highlight correctly whilst in Legacy Mode.
- A small issue where players could see parts of Plague’s End from the Araxyte Hive has been fixed.
- An issue with the Ranged skill abilities interface that was causing an incorrect button to appear when scaled to a small size has been fixed.
- An issue with ribbon pull out menus opening in the wrong direction has been fixed.
- Models for the hellhounds in Player-Owned Houses have now been updated.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The trimmed Summoning cape now boosts correctly.
- Snapegrass is now teleported to your bank by Signs of the Porter when it is picked up rather than when it is harvested from farming patches.
- The life points listed in the description for the rocktail soup scroll now matches the new value.
- An interface issue with the Cure-plant option in Livid Farm has been fixed.
- The healing stats of heim crab potato in Dungeoneering have been corrected.
- Celestial dragons no longer get bored of fighting after freezing players in time.
- The XP skill select interface will no longer highlight the last selected item when opened.
- Recharging the sceptre of the gods now uses the correct amount of jeweled and gold artifices.
- Players may now opt to pay the Zombie farmer for crop protection while their greenfingers aura is active.
- The eggsterminator no longer makes you sheathe your weapons if you had them unsheathed in Legacy Mode.
- Tagging monsters during Slayer assignments with a partner no longer counts as 2 kills.
- Some misleading text when you kill somebody with warbands items in your inventory has been reworded.
- You can now obtain another sceptre of the gods if you have one keepsaked.
- Malignius Mortifer no longer offers the player a brown apron in order to enter the crafting guild.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A spelling error on Lady Meilyr's dialogue during Plague's End has been fixed.
- An issue with Red Revolution being unable to be completed if a player has finished Plague's End has been fixed.
- Some Mourners and slave workers in the Temple of Light tunnels are no longer present after the completion of the Plague's End quest.
- Some post quest chat has been added to Farmer Brumty, General Hining and Gwir after Plague's End has been added.
- Players are now able to receive a crystal trinket after completing Plague’s End.
- Some wording on interfaces during the Plague's End quest has been adjusted.
- Lady Hefin and Lord Cwrys will no longer disappear when multiple players are interacting with them at the same time.
- Plague's End will now correctly reward 2 Treasure Hunter keys.
- Plague's End will now appear on Adventurer's Log after completion.
- The magic tutorial in Blood Pact while on the path system no longer triggers if you have a high-level magic spell set to autocast.
- The spelling of 'Trahaearn' has been corrected on the interfaces called by checking the exoskeleton reward from Plague's End
- Some unneeded capitalisation of dialogue during Plague's End has been removed.
- A typo when adding the ring of duelling to the action bar has been fixed.
- A typo in 'Eastern Discovery' book has been fixed.
- The Cooking Skill Advance Guide now says to use pitta dough to make pitta bread, instead of bread dough.
- A typo when customising ribbons has been fixed.
- The bug report interface will now allow the correct amount of characters when sending another bug report in the same session.
- Players will now receive a clear message if they for any reason cannot use balloon travel.
- Duke Horacio's lectern is no longer interactive.
- You can no longer attempt the 'Use' operation on an item that is considered to be an empty inventory slot.
- An error with the destroy message from the ankh and was has been fixed.
- The blocking around the Lumbridge windmill has been improved to reduce the risk of face-planting the walls.
- All 6 versions of the broken heart can now be keepsaked.
- Superior kyzajs may be switched from a special attack version to a passive version, and vice versa, by using them on the Bandos altar to match the Bandos godsword.
- Cooked snails now give a more accurate health increase when consumed.
- Attack styles are saved in EoC and Legacy modes independently.
- Players can no longer use the legendary pet ‘scavenge’ ability to retrieve the fire feather from the Entrana firebird.
- The volume of the audio for the Energy Condenser emote for the Prototype colossus has been increased.
- Animated armour in the Warriors' Guild now has a weakness to crush.
- An issue that did not let you use Quick Chat in the Guest Clan Chat tab has been fixed.
- Active scrimshaws and auras now display on the buffs/debuffs interface.
- The bonds pouch now correctly opens if you do not have your inventory visible in Legacy mode.
- Tweaked Green Dragons to make sure they behave correctly in single way Wilderness.
- The correct warning is now displayed when attempting to drag Barrows items from the bank.
- You won't send achievement broadcasts anymore if you've set yourself to appear offline.
- The use multiple stars interface will not appear if you have a prismatic and non-prismatic star in your inventory.
- The clan avatar options are now accessible again from the summoning icon when in Legacy Mode.
Araxyte Hive Fixes:
- Acidic spiders will no longer spawn underneath Araxxor.
- Damage from Araxxor’s cocoon move will no longer hit the player when moving into phase 4.
- Spiders that attack the graves within the Araxyte graveyard have been told off and sent home.
- When being cleaved on the acid ramp in tunnel 2, you will no longer get moved onto an invalid tile.
- The cocooned body outside the cave will now tell you what tunnels are open.
- Your combat level displayed in the hero interface will no longer have a duplicate reference next to it.
- Casting Vengeance will no longer delay auto attacks.
- The damage of Ket-Zek has been reduced to be much closer to the original
- The FPS display has been moved slightly to the left.
- Players can now wear the vyreling, vyre grunt, vyrewatch and vyrelord/vyrelady titles without having to wear the Darkmeyer disguise.
- You can now benefit from the Varrock armour Smithing bonus when wearing the blacksmith’s top (assuming you've completed the respective achievement diary).
- The captains log will now teleport you directly into your port.
- The light creatures in the Tears of Guthix cave now have right-click options to choose to take you either across or into the chasm.
- A fix has been applied to correct the overly large vegetables that have been growing for some players.