These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 November 2009.
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 November 2009.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Fixed several ghost chatheads that were broken.
- Added backing to the walls in the Temple of Light.
- Fixed the fountain animations outside the Wizards' Tower.
- Fixed Ava's arm from bending in odd directions.
- Adjusted the wall near the Falador grapple shortcut.
- Mining rocks in the desert have been graphically improved.
- Resolved a problem when wearing infinity boots and flared trousers.
- Corrected the colour of the bronze pickaxe near Piscatoris.
- Resized a key that was a bit small and hard to see on the floor.
- Adjusted the models for the lighthouse so it renders better in Standard Detail.
- Better aligned the walls in Falador near the armour shop.
- Corrected the height for the guard tower outside Varrock.
- Adjusted the walls in the classroom near Barbarian Village in Standard Detail.
- Corrected the image of halberds in the Strength skill guide.
- Adjusted the placement of the TzHaar and Werewolf Champions' Challenge banners.
- Improved the timings for animations in a cutscene in the Contact quest.
- Removed a chathead issue from Thorgel the dwarf.
- Resolved a problem when wearing Barrows armour and an abyssal whip.
- Stopped some blood from hovering off the ground.
- Corrected some labelling issues when wearing a rune plateskirt and a rune crossbow.
- Improved the held position for an NPC with a staff.
- Stopped a few torches rendering through the floor above.
- Adjusted the colour of an Agility shortcut gap to properly fade to black rather than grey.
- Corrected several animations for rats and mice, especially in Rat Catchers.
- Fixed some labelling issues with the flame gloves.
- Mystic robe bottoms now match when worn and when in your inventory.
- Marius's beard now matches his chathead.
- Fixed a problem where some ground would be occluded and disappear.
- When picking your produce from farming patches, you should no longer have any offhand items shown in the animations.
- Fixed a problem when wearing the ringmaster top and holding Eek.
- Corrected several hat problems with the latest selection of hairstyle additions.
- Changed some mapping to prevent seeing into nearby squares.
- Frodi's shadow is now at the right height (i.e. floor height)
- Fixed the lava bubbles near Ourania Altar.
- Resolved a problem with the portrait in a Keldagrim pub.
- Flattened the calquat patch on Karamja.
- Mourning's Ends Part II will now correctly show as started in your Quest Journal.
- Corrected a render issue for a haircut on the player creation interface.
- Adjusted the area around the ladder down to the Champions' Challenge arena.
- Players’ torsos are now correctly aligned when wearing Saradomin platebodies and larupia legs.
- Various animation issues in Spirits of the Elid have been resolved and various sounds added.
- Fixed interactions between top hats and male haircuts.
- Removed some bubbles from the bottom of Baxtorian Falls that didn't look great.
- Solved a problem when holding the bowl from Tears of Guthix and wearing larupia legs.
- Realigned the roof on the pub in Yanille.
- Graphically updated the mining rocks north of Yanille.
- A tree broke its trunk. We've splinted the gap and it should be healed in no time.
- Stopped a piece of wood floating in Burgh de Rott.
- The ship at Pirates' Cove is now consistent with the ship at Lunar Isle.
- Magic trees grown by players now have sparkling effects on both sides.
- Remodelled a crossbow shortcut on Karamja.
- Fixed the Grand Tree and remove roof issues.
- Added more variance to the sound effects when casting spells.
- A sound has been added to the Telegrab spell.
- Slightly modified the song "Baroque".
- Removed a combat requirement from the Merlin's Crystal quest as it wasn't needed.
- Fixed a problem where Within the Light wasn't being filtered correctly even if you had the requirements to start it.
- Added a bridge on the Treasure Trail map interface to reflect recent changes.
- Mobilising Armies no longer forces custom cursors in the minigame.
- Rewrote a fair amount of the logic behind the Brimhaven Agility Arena.
- Adjusted the logic when asking Oronwen to repair your trousers.
- Fixed a website link from the welcome screen.
- Corrected a few in-game links to the Knowledge Base.
- Reduced the clickable area for picking up the bank leaflet.
- Expanded the Barrows digging area to the north.
- Properly fixed the flowers required to create praying mantis Summoning pouches.
- Removed duplicate right-click options in the Clan Chat window.
- Fixed a few typos and grammar issues.
- Adjusted the checks when resting and casting spells.
- Ivy has been added to the suggested Woodcutting objectives.
- After the Ardougne Achievement Diary, your POH scrying pool will show the correct location.
- Adjusted the logic behind the Magic interface scroll bar.
- Ensured all lava in the Clan Wars area is blocked off.
- You can no longer stand on the same square as Frodi.
- Various extra checks have been added to the skillcapes and resting.
- Fixed a mechanical problem with the Lumbridge water wheel.
- You now need to be within a certain distance to be able to read signposts.
- Fixed a problem with sea snakes and poison attacks.