These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 March 2009.
These Patch Notes were announced on 17 March 2009.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The dragon axe animations have been updated.
- Locations and NPCs should stop disappearing for a split second, such as the archery targets in Lumbridge.
- We have fixed an issue with a cutscene in While Guthix Sleeps.
- Pikkupstix is a little livelier when he's standing around.
- The floor in player-owned houses should no longer interfere with players’ feet.
- A few more interfaces have been converted to a new and improved format.
- The TzHaar pit entrance has been restored to its former glory.
- The Kudos interface should no longer be hidden by the minimap in High Detail mode.
- The Third Age shield's border will no longer render through.
- The height-mapping around Canifis bank has been evened out, due to subsidence.
- Lighting fires in certain areas of Dorgesh Kaan should no longer remove the roof above.
- Several locations in Mos Le'Harmless have had render issues removed.
- The boulder in Olaf's cave now correctly animates when rolling the correct way.
- Oldak's lightning machine no longer clips through the ceiling.
- A render issue has been fixed in the Varrock Sewers.
- A dry stone wall now better resembles a dry stone wall, and has fewer gaps.
- The Digsite pendant now has the correct teleport animation associated with it.
- An NPC involved in The Grand Tree quest can now fight properly.
- We have removed a discrepancy with the King's Ransom starting requirements.
- Prison Pete's chat now correctly refers to the door you need to unlock, rather than the old series of doors.
- Some of the scenery in Back to my Roots has been updated and animated in the boss fight.
- The Fremennik Isles quest requires 40 Agility, and correctly enforces this requirement where necessary.
- We have ensured that the checks for the In Search of Myreque quest handle players in all situations.
- Some of the dialogue in Meeting History has been adjusted to make slightly more sense.
- We have fixed an issue in the Myths of the White Lands quest when sliding around in a cutscene.
- The Rocking Out quest’s final cutscene has been slightly adjusted to improve the graphics and general behaviour.
- The Summoning requirement for While Guthix Sleeps has been clarified and should definitely be 23.
- The Fishing Trawler will now allow you to bank your fish rewards directly.
- The doors in the Castle Wars entrance area are now open by default.
- The Barbarian Assault fighter hat should no longer make male heads disappear in Low Detail.
- The water effect was missed from an area near Pest Control.
- We have made sure the minimap in Puro-Puro is still hidden, as was intended.
- We have fixed an arithmetic error in the PvP world code.
- Treasure Trail boxes are now destroyed on drop, but provide information about where to re-obtain them.
- The Party Room is now a familiar-free area.
- You can no longer have a familiar near the Grand Exchange.
- The Party Room chest now has a bank pin.
- Several items have had their market price reverted to what they were before the RWT fixes (while relaxing a restriction on the market price). The shop price will also be more consistent with player values of the item.
- Gnomes will now drop certain gnome cuisine items.
- Various NPCs around Lumbridge will occasionally drop grapes.
- Spirit trees will now give information regarding the next evil tree spawn.
- The god familiars (Zamorak hawk, etc) will now provide the same protection as god-related items while in God Wars.
- Typos and grammatical errors have been fixed in a few places.
- You should be able to store the Hallowe'en warlock outfit in your player-owned house. The costume room code was also reworked slightly.
- The sound for the Home Teleport spell correctly stops if you interrupt its casting.
- A pillar in Pollnivneach dungeon now blocks Ranged attacks.
- An issue has been fixed with trying to summon a familiar if you don't have one.
- We have updated some checks for when players are in costumes.
- The code that checks the Defence and Ranged requirements for items has been made more consistent.
- Tormented demons should now be considered demons by the Darklight weapon.
- We have updated some combat code for various Ranged items and some more unusual weapons like mud pies.
- Black spears were wrongly requiring an Attack level of 10 rather than Ranged to wield them.
- Dagon'hai robes are no longer allowed on Entrana.
- You will now have to wait a few seconds after combat before you can use emotes.
- Some item text is now clearer on the Grand Exchange expert interfaces.
- The player-owned house god banners have been moved together in the Construction guide, and the Guthix symbol now matches the correct colours (from green to red).
- The Statue of Saradomin in player-owned houses were slightly too tall for the room.
- You should now gain Crafting xp when the pyrelord familiar crafts gold bars into jewellery.
- Sacred and volatile pickaxes have been added to the Mining skill guide.
- We have adjusted the message you get when you run out of Prayer Points.
- The hints to penguin locations have been adjusted slightly, to help you catch the penguins in more cases.
- Zaff will now be more flexible when you're trying to request battlestaves.