The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Oziach won the case against the Edgeville Reconstruction Committee, and as such has had his house remodeled free of charge.
- Miss Schism in the prison during Court Cases no longer slides about on her chair.
- Logging into a section of Within the Light will no longer occasionally fail to put the player in the correct place.
- The Castles in the Sky task will now unlock when players visit a Citadel.
- The wording on the Citadelementary task has been updated to state that your own Citadel must be entered to complete this task.
Activities / Distractions
- The ring of stone, Easter ring, and bone brooch are now restricted in duels if ‘disable rings’ is selected.
- Fingerprints in Court Cases will no longer state that they are not matched up correctly when they are.
- Sir Owen no longer talks about being glad that you stopped Lucien obtaining the Stone of Jas as you didn't.
- The head guard in a Clan Citadel will now give out Clan cloaks correctly.
- Familiars can now attack players who are using a ring of stone.
- Teleport spells now use sounds specific to the player, instead of area sounds.
- The ice barrage spell sound has been altered, and will now play the sound every time the spell is cast.
- The keep-on-death interface now better reflects the costs of the abyssal vine whip and ornate and spiky treasure trail items.
- A spirit kyatt's ambush attack no longer skulls players erroneously.
- Players can no longer avoid poison from the blood spell by getting out of Stealing Creation in an unexpected way.
- Godwars degradable items no longer degrade on free worlds.
- The ‘you mine some stone’ message in Citadels is now filtered correctly using the game filter.
- It is no longer possible to gain more than 10 full cooking urns by dropping them.
- Players can no longer make planks on a free world by using logs on the sawmill operator.