These official Patch Notes are copied verbatim from this forum thread of the . It is copyrighted by Jagex.
These Patch Notes were announced on 16 May 2011.
These Patch Notes were announced on 16 May 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Weapons are now hidden when performing the veteran cape emote.
- The Plank Make spell no longer flashes white in Safe Mode.
- The amulet of zealots no longer stretches when resting.
- The lunar teleport spells have been darkened when inactive to display the difference between the Catherby Teleport better.
- Pauline from Livid Farm now stays floating when turning.
- Beefy Bill's animations have been updated.
- The Odd Old Man no longer stretches when stroking his beard.
- Players now wield chaotic mauls with Torag's platebody correctly.
- The Soul Wars cape no longer causes players’ heads to stretch when wielded with a facemask.
- The dragon footprints in the tutorial no longer flicker.
- The flags in the Drill Demon random event no longer stretch.
- A flickering issue around the entrance to the Stronghold of Player Safety has been fixed.
Quests and Tasks
- A typo on destroying the ruby key in While Guthix Sleeps has been fixed.
- The ‘Can’t Touch This’ Task now functions correctly with players who have their max life points greater than 990.
- The ‘Skeletal Horror’ Task now appears in the Task List when not completed, instead of after being completed for the week.
Activities and Distractions
- A typo has been fixed in the Artisans Workshop when smithing decorative swords.
- It is no longer possible to take the royal wedding celebration items into Castle Wars.
- The capes of distinction can now be stored on a POH cape rack by using the hood on the rack.
- The upgraded completionist cape will now remain available even if a player has removed the statue of Dahmaroc from their POH.
- Trying to play the max cape animation no longer complains about NPCs in the area.
- The max and completionist capes now award the correct amount of coins on death.
- The Remote Farming spell now states the correct information for grown magic trees and My Arm's herb patch.
- The Runecrafting level-up message now states to go to Larriar for the skillcape.
- A typo has been fixed on Baba Yaga's clothes rack.
- Three tiles south of Falador can now be correctly walked over.
- A typo on "Further information" in the Quick Chat guide has been fixed.
- The Mining micro-tutorial has been altered to stop telling players about prospecting.
- The Forinthry bracelet’s ‘repel’ effect no longer carries over onto free worlds.
- George Laxmeister in Piscatoris now talks about “glassblowing” instead of “glassbowing”.
- Players can now temporarily ‘switch off’ their Clan Chat channel in-game by clicking a button on the Clan Chat side interface.
- The Friends Chat and Clan chat interfaces have been graphically updated to match the Friends List interface.
- It is now possible to change your clan name by speaking to the clan scribe. This may be done once every 28 days, and only by the clan’s owner.
- The clan vexillum now has a ‘Teleport to Clan Camp’ option.
- Players can now set members of their clan to be a ‘Recruiter’ using a checkbox near to the Rated Clan Wars leader checkbox.
- The bank pin system has been installed on clan owners leaving, demoting themselves or promoting deputies.
- A notification system has been added to clan events that will remind players of upcoming events at 60-, 30-, 15- and 5-minute intervals. The notifications for each event can be turned on or off by viewing the event on the Clan Camp noticeboard.
- A new ‘Last guest clan entered’ feature has been added when trying to join a guest clan, similar to when joining a Friends Chat channel.
- The clan national flags displayed is now using a current flag pack, and has had several new countries added to the list.
- It is now possible to rematch a clan previously fought in Rated Clan Wars instantly once, before having to fight four other clans.
- The time limit in Rated Clan Wars has now been recalculated to allow for shorter battles with fewer players.
- Players’ banks will now open every time the player is killed in Rated Clan Wars.
- The Clan Camp noticeboard will now correctly check if an event is in the past, taking the clan time offset into account.
- "Clan Camp" has been added to the list of locations on the Clan Camp noticeboard.
- "Any skill" has been added to the skill list on the Clan Camp noticeboard.
- "Pest Control" has been added to the activities list on the Clan Camp noticeboard.
- A typo has been fixed on Fist of Guthix on the Clan Camp noticeboard.
- Added a drop-down the Clan Settings interface to filter clanmates by rank.
- Reorganised all buttons on the Friends, Friends Chat and Clan Chat interfaces to the bottom. This includes moving the ‘Leave Clan’ button from the Clan Settings interface onto the Clan Chat interface.
- Chairs in the Clan Camp can now be sat upon!