The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Dungeoneering rusty coins have been recoloured to make them more visible on all themes.
- The vampyre banker in Darkmeyer has been replaced with a bank chest.
- The reborn mage in Dungeoneering no longer stretches when attacking.
- Karil's chest plate no longer uses the old inventory model when not at full charge.
- The Dharok and Guthan helms now use the correct skin tone on female characters.
- Cyrisus is now wearing the new version of Ahrim's robes.
- Maggie's shoulder from Swept Away no longer pops out when she walks.
- A stationary fire in Meiyerditch is now animated.
- The Varrock sawmill animation no longer occurs when the player isn't at the bench.
- The entrance to the Stronghold of Player Security now blends in better with the surrounding grass.
- A section of roofing in Varrock is no longer split.
- Several more dungeons have had the bloom values tweaked to stop the screen from whiting out.
- Some floating shadows near the lesser demons in the underground Karamja dungeon have been fixed.
- Finding a key for the first time in Dungeoneering no longer uses the old-style chat interface.
- A door in Edgeville dungeon no longer changes colour when opened.
- An improved walk animation for men with walking sticks has been created.
- Players using the ectofuntus no longer appear to dislocate their arm to wind the bonecrusher.
- Kennith from Kennith's Concerns no longer stretches as he turns.
- Some flickering on the ground in the Underground Pass dungeon has been fixed.
- The amulet of farming now appears the correct colour.
- Neverberry bushes no longer have square shadows.
Quests & Tasks:
- The glowing ember's chathead is no longer back to front.
- It is no longer possible under certain circumstances to spawn multiple Vanstrom bosses.
- The dragon claws special attack no longer causes Gadderanks to disappear if killed.
- The cutscenes in Royal Trouble no longer use auto-continuing text.
- Smokebombs will no longer force vampyres through walls.
- Capitalisation has been fixed on objects throughout the One Piercing Note quest.
Skills & Minigames:
- The audience text in Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza no longer appears in the wrong location.
- Players can no longer breathe fire anywhere in Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza.
- Dominion Tower mines no longer deal damage to familiars in the Wilderness.
- Defeating General Khazard using a special attack now functions correctly.
- It is no longer possible to teleport to the Fish Flingers lobby without any tickets.
- Skaldrun will no longer spawn in Dungeoneering in a place that makes a portion of the room unreachable.
- The "Golf Clap" emote is now available for the next two weeks at the discounted price of 500 loyalty points.
- Unarmed gnomes no longer have a ranged attack sound.
- Garlic now has a "crush" option for use with the toolbelt.
- Miscellania farming patches now function with the toolbelt.
- Vampyres are no longer referred to as "Vampires" in the Slayer skill.