These Patch Notes were announced on 15 October 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Food eaten in Daemonheim now plays the correct eating animation.
- A minor graphical issue with Draynor guards has been fixed.
- Heroic crits and hitsparks now display correctly.
- Players no longer see themselves holding a steel sword when quitting the Battle for Lumbridge final cutscene.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- Barbarian Assault now consistently requires the player to have a hammer in their inventory for the related tasks, as the toolbelt is disabled during the minigame.
- The overhead icon from the Flash Powder Factory is now consistently removed upon exiting the arena.
- An issue with the Fight Cauldron that caused permanent screen shaking has been resolved.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- Some camera issues during the Salt in the Wound quest have been fixed.
- The Rum Deal quest requirements have been corrected.
- The daily challenge 'Chop elder logs: 30' now correctly completes after chopping 30 logs.
- Warpriest armour is now maximum tier 2 for non-members, and will be switched out when a player logs into a free world or when trying to equip tier 3. It will also no longer protect on death, giving a certain amount of coins if dropped in PvP situations.
- Chaos giants no longer count as fire giants for Slayer tasks.
- The blocking around the Palace doors in Keldagrim has been corrected.
- The Smuggler inside Daemonheim dungeons will no longer spawn on top of Dungeoneering keys.
- Juju potions and herbs now give XP again when made/cleaned.
- The enhanced yaktwee stick once again gives bonus Hunter XP.
- A spelling mistake with elder trees has been corrected.
- Player chat statuses are now correctly updated on login after sending a private message from the lobby.
- Players are now prevented from cashing in excessive amounts of rune dust to a harvested runesphere in the Runespan.
- Elf warrior and ranger defend and death audio is no long high-pitched and squeaky.
- A minor grammatical error when placing warpriest armours in the POH Armour case has been corrected.
- Players can now reclaim baby aquanites from a pet store if lost due to losing membership.
- An issue with the invite to clan button not working under certain conditions has been fixed.
- The Challenge system interface now updates the progress bar whilst players have the main Adventure interface open.
- The rejoin party option has been removed from the Dungeoneering party interface, as players automatically rejoin their party on login.
- Bogrog's exchange rates have been updated to give players the correct amount of spirit shards when trading in phoenix pouches.
- Quick-chat options now appear over the chatbox on split private mode while using quick-chat.