The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Concentrated coal deposits no longer turn gold during their animation.
- Flattened out the herb patch in Ardougne.
- Fixed a problem with one of the bullroarer's animations.
- Hopefully, you won’t now hit your head on your Zamorak staff when running.
- Strykewyrm dust clouds weren't always disappearing.
- Corrected the run animation when wielding mud pies.
- Followers should no longer appear in mid-air in your POH.
- Adjusted checks when burying bones near a POH altar.
- Monkey nuts now heal the correct number of life points.
- Fixed a problem with a stile and random events.
- Corrected some pathfinding when in the Falador bar.
- Fixed various typo and grammar issues.
- Added the chance of getting strange rocks from a few places that were missing it.
- Updated the conversation with Cyrisus, via the Lunar Contact NPC spell.
- Make-all POH tablets will now work properly with combination runes.
- Using the Wilderness lever will correctly use a charge on the Forinthry bracelet.
- Fixed a problem with the air talisman's locate code.
- No warning message about a tinderbox will be given if you're wearing the seer's headband 3.
- Fixed an issue with the Wilderness level indicator and teletabs. You are no longer asked if you wish to go to the Wilderness if you are already there.
- Adjusted some of the pathfinding in Piscatoris.