These Patch Notes were announced on 15 June 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Bandos, various goblins and some Armadyl caravans are no longer invisible in the World Event 2 opening cutscene.
- A graphical issue on the calibration device has been fixed.
- Some incorrect height mapping in the Wilderness has been fixed.
- Graphical issues with the unique runes in the Slug Menace quest have been fixed.
- A graphical issue with the Death Lotus top stretching hands when interacting with the zombie gloves from Dimension of Disaster has been fixed.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- An intermittent issue with Mobilising Armies' cannons not deploying correctly has been fixed.
- Boss kills are once again counted towards unlocking the extreme medallion in Dominion Tower's Rumble mode.
- Players can once again pick up Decimation during the Crucible tutorial.
- Players can now re-roll Valerio's clue scroll reward correctly.
- References to the H.A.M. hideout's old location have been removed from the H.A.M. vs Dorgeshuun court case.
- Protean planks no longer make and drop an extra flatpack when the player's inventory is full.
- Players will no longer be told that they don't have any summoning materials when trying to create pouches with a legendary Beast of Burden pet summoned.
- A naming error in Seasinger Umi's dialogue has been fixed.
- Spam-clicking to re-roll a captain in Player-Owned Ports no longer uses up multiple re-rolls.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- An issue that could prevent completion of the In Aid of the Myreque quest has been fixed.
- Captain Errdo is now mentioned correctly during the Grand Tree quest.
- Corrected Rasalo's chat in Desert Treasure that still referred to the Shadow diamond as the Rock diamond.
- Amended some capitalisation in the Underground Pass quest's demonic amulets and the TzHaar Tourist Guide from TokTz-Ket-Dill.
- Players can now remove and upgrade their Player-Owned House costume room furniture without having to empty them out first.
- Due to player feedback, we have slightly changed the colour of the winner's challenge gem titles.
- Players can no longer place challenge gems so close to another challenge gem.
- Finishing a challenge gem competition will no longer state 'nobody scored any points'.
- A typo on the information panel for challenge gems has been fixed.
- Players will no longer be able to wear the hooded Quest Point cape without having completed the Dimension of Disaster quest.
- The hooded Quest Point cape's emote will now be played correctly.
- Players can now correctly store their hooded Quest Point cape in the Player-Owned House cape rack.
- Players with insufficient coins in their money pouch will now be able to toggle their Quest Point cape at the Wise Old Man.
- The Hooded Quest Point cape can now be keepsaked.
- Hooded skillcape names have been updated to help distinguish from the non-hooded versions.
- Unlocking agile legs is once again a requirement for equipping a trimmed Completionist cape.
- Tiny Zemo's chores are no longer ticked off early in the Completionist list on the Hero interface.
- Off-hand Armadyl crossbow shards can now be combined to create the weapon.
- The Dwarven Instinct aura chest will now spawn when stringing bows.
- Tuska's Wrath now uses the shorter cooldown when used on untaggable NPCs like muspah and nihil on assignment.
- The World Eater armour now only has a chance to cause its special effect while at least 3 pieces of the set are worn, to remain consistent with previously released Warpriest sets.
- Using the '1' key for 'yes' on a variety of dialogue boxes now respects the setting correctly.
- The combat beta contract will no longer redirect players to a non-existing sign-up page.
- The examine message for bronze arrows, iron arrows and steel arrows no longer refers to longbows.
- Kal'gerion demons will no longer drag players into rocks.
- A typo in Wizard Chambers' dialogue has been fixed.
- A typo displayed when Ironman accounts attempted to mine meteors has been fixed.
- It is now possible to pick up goblin priest bones.
- Several incorrect spellings of 'Dagannoth' have been corrected.
- Incite will now persist on the buff bar if the player dies or logs out.
- Players can now configure their portable forge to decide what the left-click option is.
- Players can now reclaim loyalty outfits from their player owned house.
- Player moderators with Premier Club badges enabled will no longer bypass the public chat filter.
- The undead trees in the grounds of Draynor Manor can no longer be killed by familiars.
- The Macaw interact option on the Summoning icon now works correctly.
- Players can now turn on an overlay to display their remaining Slayer target count from the Interface Settings interface.
- Herbicide will now state which herb was destroyed.
- The World Event has been moved to the top of the list of activities within the Grouping System interface.
- The charming imp's chat has been tweaked slightly to avoid confusion.
- The Head Chef has decided that a sous chef's toque meets the exacting food safety standards of the Cook's Guild.
- Added a Quickchat option for how many thalers a player currently owns.
- Clan keywords and noticeboard drop-down menus have been updated with words such as 'Prifddinas', 'Cabbage Facepunch' and others.