These Patch Notes were announced on 15 December 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Using Turmoil/Anguish/Torment curses will no longer reset the weapons' animation to that of the worn one rather than the keepsaked one.
- Fishing animations will no longer loop on every attempt in Dungeoneering.
- The correct gem animation is now played when opening a Treasure Hunter chest.
- Some gaps outside the Max Guild have been fixed.
- Several missing polygons for the Max Guild balcony and crystal supports have been restored.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- It is now possible to withdraw items from a beast of burden during Dominion Tower Rumble Mode.
- Dominion weaponry can now be used in Dominion Tower Rumble Mode.
- Dagannoth sentinels in Dominion Tower Rumble Mode no longer attack players who are spectating survivors.
- Delrith will now use his special attack in Dominion Tower Rumble Mode against rangers and mages.
- The message displayed when the player uses a Vigorous orb power up in Dominion Tower's Rumble Mode now references special attack energy rather than adrenaline in Legacy Mode.
- Players can no longer buy multiple extreme dominion medallions.
- Updated the Hefin Agility Course so that it can be completed in fixed-screen Legacy mode. The course overlay is now smaller and can be moved, and cutscene mode is no longer used while on the course.
- Players can no longer kill implings with familiar attacks.
- Patch protection scrolls now work with the tree patch in the Trahaearn section of Prifddinas.
- Skillchompas now work correctly at the Lava Flow Mine.
- Returning to Treasure Hunter after logging into the game will now show the correct window.
- Clan avatars are now smaller, and the right click options are now hidden for players not in the relevant clan except in PvP situations.
- Ironmen may now play Dominion Tower’s rumble mode on their own.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players may no longer claim weekly replay lamps from Broken Home early.
- An uncommon situation which could prevent further progress at the climax of Broken Home has been resolved.
- Fletching twigs in the Phoenix Lair will no longer take an excessively long time to finish.
- The troll general's combat level has been fixed.
- Some missing chat in the Void Stares Back quest has been restored.
- Achievement banners can no longer be placed in PvP areas.
- Disabled resting animation overrides in PVP areas.
- Groups of customisation overrides with different palettes now recolour correctly when applied together.
- Recolours now remain on weapon overrides after unequipping weapons.
- Players can now only retrieve items from a divine box trap if they have at least one free inventory space.
- An issue where chat focus was lost at the advanced Barbarian Agility course has been resolved.
- Players will no longer use up too much vis wax if the buttons are pressed too quickly.
- Iorwerth and Cadarn elves can no longer be lured to the Tower of Voices.
- Players will no longer receive a message saying they can cast disruption shield again if they hadn't used the spell.
- The Twitch stream window will no longer resize itself when tabbed.
- An issue preventing players from picking up clockwork cats has been fixed.
- An issue where familiar options were appearing while "Hide familiar options" was toggled on has been fixed.
- The rate at which handcannons explode has been reduced.
- The message received when attempting to use an ability on a chompy bird is now filtered.
- The Cooking Make-X table will now always default to the first eligible item in the player's inventory.
- There is now a timer on the buff/debuff panel for anti-poison.
- Hans has regained the ability to walk.
- The XP display pop-up can now be toggled between level and skill based targets in the interface settings window.
- Players can now place the Clan vexillum from the inventory.
- The Quickchat options 'My Divination level is...' and 'I have gathered...' are now in the main Divination category.
- There is no longer a scroll bar on the achievements tab when choosing a task set.
- The growth stages for maple trees in Farming patches have been graphically updated.
- Some Player-Owned House models have been updated to reflect changes made on the surface world.
- Butterflies in Prifddinas no longer show above shadow creatures.
- Elf city capes can now be added to a Player Owned House cape rack.