These Patch Notes were announced on 14 September 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Fibre animations on Citadel looms no longer disappear or become transparent.
- Several duplicate dungeon icons have been removed from the world map.
- Chuck's Island, from the Hunt for Red Raktuber quest, no longer has white shores in certain graphical modes.
- Shilop now plays an animation when he jumps up and down, shaking fists at the player, instead of just stating this in the chat window.
- Opening the lighthouse door no longer causes the wall to move.
- Stomp's healsplat is now the correct colour, instead of the green hitsplat reserved for poison.
- The island east of Gu'Tanoth no longer has flickering issues.
Quests & Tasks
- Movario's notes from While Guthix Sleeps now appears in Player Owned House bookshelves.
- It is now possible to gain more reputation after Branches of Darkmeyer by performing blood deliveries.
- Players can now continue after clicking out of the conversation with Sarius during The Darkness of Hallowvale.
- A grammatical error in King of the Dwarves quest journal has been fixed.
- The Branches of Darkmeyer XP tome no longer states that the player needs a genie lamp when used.
Minigames & Distractions
- When in range of an elite clue scroll, the scroll will now give feedback stating if you are on the wrong level.
- Dying in Three’s Company during the tile puzzle no longer causes a ‘Connection lost’ message.
- Players are no longer told that their rank is only visible in the Mobilising Armies area.
- The demon horn, twisted bird skull and split dragontooth necklaces have updated information for the Prayer rework in the Dungeoneering reward shop.
- The Rogue Familiars challenge room obelisk now blocks ranged attacks.
- Ilfeen's chat now states why she won't recharge a player's crystal shield / bow.
- It is now possible to select autocast on the Magic interface when the player's Magic stat has been drained. Spell highlighting now also works correctly with a drained Magic stat.
- Bonus XP is now displayed correctly if using Refer-a-Friend and the bonus XP is less than 1xp.
- Joining the ‘last entered’ guest clan channel now enters immediately instead of just putting the name into the text input field.
- A typo when destroying gem bags has been fixed.