These Patch Notes were announced on 14 December 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Achto tempest cowl transparency issues are fixed.
- The Santa hat with beard item now uses the correct chat head model.
- The Perfect juju dungeoneering potion buff icon will no longer clear on death.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames
- Removed some unnecessary blocking from the Heist and Stealing Creation minigame maps.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements
- Looting the death rune pile in Movario's base one-by-one, 25 times will now allow you to loot the remaining 75 death runes.
- The damage modifier when using the Metamorphosis ability has been modified to better resemble the tooltip.
- The Hurricane ability will no longer put Asphyxiate on cooldown incorrectly.
- The damage dealt to you when performing the Surging Onslaught ability has been modified.
- The overload drain when performing the Surging Onslaught ability has been removed.
- Punish, Wrack and Piercing Shot now deal up to 188% weapon damage against stunned opponents.
- Slice will now deal up to 146% weapon damage against stunned opponents.
- The Quake ability will now correctly lower your opponents defence.
- The defence debuff cooldown when using a Statius's warhammer’s special attack has been increased to 1 minute.
- The dragon longsword, dragon mace and Vesta's longsword’s special attack has been buffed slightly.
- Added a short cooldown when re-summoning a snow imp.
- The master quest cape requirement for the fully upgraded pig pouch machine is now considered complete if the machine is set to produce combat pigs.
- Reworded the following master quest cape requirements for clarity:
- Completed the Koschei's Troubles miniquest and unlocked all jewel memories.
- Unlocked the ability to trade noted artefacts to Simon Templeton.
- Found the hidden Ga'al.
- Fixed a typo in the "Created the Big Bowl for Tears of Guthix" master quest cape requirement.
- Fixed an incorrect message that appeared when drinking two doses of wyrmfire potion.
- Fixed info in the Treasure Hunter prize management interface for off-hand shark fists to mention reclaiming from the main-hand item.
- The interact option on the summoning ribbon will now function correctly with a hope nibbler follower summoned.
- Players can no longer stall damage on themselves by using a doll of iban or by cutting cheese.
- Added quick chat options for declaring celestial dragon, wyvern, ripper demon, camel warrior and Acheron mammoth kills.
- Added a lootbeam to the Last Riders book drop.
- Added a lootbeam value of 50,000 coins to the following:
- Kalibath's journal, Phalaks's experiment log, Sakirth's journal & Strisath's journal.
- Miner's journals (#1 to #5) and The diary of Jebediah Omnis.
- The Ugthanatos.
- Kaigi's journal & Kaigi's journal pages.
- Ancient pages.
- Scabarite notes.
- History of the Order & Order journal pages.
- Ancient elven wedding ring.
- Clarence's body parts