The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- The tightrope in the circus has been lowered slightly so it doesn't have a gap.
- Players will no longer disappear if hit by aquanites while wearing certain gear.
- Flickering issues in the Brimhaven Agility Arena have been fixed.
- Goblin teleport spheres now look different in a player's inventory.
- Players will no longer have hair sticking through their hats on logging in.
- The Myths of the White Lands ice area no longer flickers.
- The Saradomin prayer book has had the star on the cover returned.
- Pyramid Plunder gold seals have had their detail returned.
- Blue berets now render correctly with the ‘short hair and fringe’ hairstyle.
- The minimap around Keldagrim has been updated to not show some wall edges.
- Swamp water has been updated in Soul Wars and the swamp east of Sophanem.
- The Elemental Workshop water tank now displays correctly in OpenGL and DirectX modes.
- The animation for two-handed swords has been updated.
- The ‘punk’ hairstyle no longer sticks through hats.
- Revenant goblin heads no longer move strangely.
Quests and TasksEdit
- The ‘Monkey See, Monkey Do’ music track during Do No Evil will now unlock on logging in if a player has progressed beyond that point in the quest.
- Several In Search of the Myreque typos have been fixed.
- The explorer's ring now gives warnings if trying to cast an Alchemy spell on a high value item.
- The "Altar-ed State" Task now correctly lists 95 Prayer as a requirement.
- The Ardougne Elite Task rewards now correctly list Bert for collecting sand.
- The Falador squire will now talk about the Falador Task rewards.
- The requirements for the "A Meal Fit for a Duke" Task have been corrected.
- The Varrock Tasks no longer refer to “battelstaves”.
- The Fremennik Tasks have had "Fremmenik" typos fixed.
- Equipping the relevant claws now completes the "Temper, Temper" and "Not What We Mean by Irony" Tasks.
Activities and DistractionsEdit
- The circus map icon will now be located in the correct place.
- Performing emotes while trying to begin a duel will no longer give a confusing message about incorrect equipped items.
- The German ‘Report Abuse’ interface will now show a player's full display name.
- The Bind, Snare and Entangle spells will once again work on implings.
- Chat above a player’s head when wearing the cyclopean helm is now lowered.
- There will now be a more descriptive message when receiving seeds from jadinkos.
- Mithril seeds can no longer be planted in the Herblore Habitat.
- Destroying a Battered Tome no longer refers to Crumbling Tomes.
- Pet chameleons now remember their colour more often when being called.
- Clue scrolls now refer to adamant armour instead of adamantite.
- The ghost in Port Phasmatys no longer gets confused about whether you have a ghostspeak amulet equipped or not.
- Wiley cats will now talk to players if they're wearing a cramulet.
- Advisor Ghrim now understands what "No" means when deciding not to collect resources.
- Kuradal no longer gives aquanite tasks to players who have recently switched Slayer masters.
- It is no longer possible to hide the Dungeoneering banker underneath a marker plant.