These Patch Notes were announced on 14 April 2014.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Minor stretching on the bat wand has been fixed.
- Taking damage from poison no longer cancels teleport animations.
- The inventory model for The Measure has been resized.
- A small texture issue with Mah has been fixed.
- Tooltips are no longer cut off on the Gear interface in fixed screen mode.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The range in Al Kharid's kebab shop now has a Cook at option.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Zadimus' remains can now be buried correctly which allows players to once again complete the Shilo Village quest.
- Apep is now correctly stood behind Ozan in the scene at Draynor shore in the Stolen Hearts quest.
- An issue where text was being cut off in one of the chat boxes displayed during the Brink of Extinction quest has been corrected.
- Players no longer need a ring of visibility to get a holy cithara after completing Fate of the Gods.
- The price calculated by the wealth evaluator for several degradeable and tradeable items now more accurately reflects their value.
- The requirements for teleporting using the Mask of Gloom/Helm of Darkness has been adjusted to give better feedback about why a player cannot be teleported.
- The boulder blocking the entrance to the God Wars Dungeon is no longer missing its Strength and Agility requirements.
- Banned guests can no longer spam a clan chat with Clan Admin messages by constantly attempting to re-enter the channel.
- The speed of the scroll bar has been changed on the emotes interface.
- It is now possible to attempt to pull up a sapling from a plant pot with the chance of receiving the seed back.
- Players can now use marrentill on Player-Owned House incense burners if they are already lit to refresh the buff timer.
- Several of the Pyramid Plunder animations have been updated.
- The animation on the stepping stones east of Shilo Village have been updated.
- Players will now get a token amount of Hunter XP when dismantling traps which have been tripped by creatures.
- The first option on coconuts is now 'Use', making it easier for them to be noted at a Tool leprechaun.
- The first option on toad's legs is now 'Use', making it easier for creating potions with.
- The text shown when a sign of the porter depletes is now red so it stands out more.
- The maximum actions that can be performed by the client in one cycle has been changed from 6 to 9.