These Patch Notes were announced on 13 November 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- An Ardougne archer now draws back his bow string to fire arrows instead of the bow limbs.
- Mos Le'Harmless bankers now face their bank booths.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- A world hopping warning message has been added to relevant activities on the minigames interface, with an option to always switch worlds if preferred.
- The minigames interface now correctly states players interactions with Wilderness Warbands.
- The minigames interface has been updated to be more informative regarding player's interaction with Troll Invasion.
- An issue with the minigames interface that would display Shooting Stars as next available in 00:00 hours has been fixed.
- A small typo in the minigames interface for the Court Cases requirement has been fixed.
- The medium treasure trail "cry on the platform of the north-west tree in the Gnome Agility Arena" has been corrected to mention the actual location.
- A blank textbox has been prevented from appearing when leaving the Alchemists Playground in the Mage Training Arena.
- The level required to burn elder evil trees has been changed to 90 in the Skill Advance Guide.
- The lucky one-leaf clover now boosts the Divination skill correctly.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The doors from the Armadylean Citadel after Missing, Presumed Death have been removed to allow access to the main chamber.
- A remaining god in the Armadylean Citadel after Missing, Presumed Death will now speak.
- A typo in the Lost City Quest Journal has been corrected.
- An incorrect message when using a Troll thistle on a fire during the Eadgar's Ruse quest has been fixed.
- Lucien's name is now capitalised in his pendant's name.
- A missing question mark has been added to dialogue with Fairy Nuff in Fairy Tale I - Growing Pains.
- Speaking with the Guardians of Armadyl after the Temple of Ikov quest now has up-to-date information concerning the events for Missing, Presumed Death.
- Saradomin's dialogue at the start of The Death of Chivalry has been revised to incorporate God Emissary allegiance in addition to Battle of Lumbridge allegiance.
- The Death of Chivalry suspicion bar and boss fight overlays now have a smaller click area, and are assigned to the minigame HUD.
- Solomon's Store pets no longer get added to your inventory if you have them out during the Fremennik Isles quest.
- Players are now able to skip all of the opening cutscenes in the Burthorpe tutorial.
- Using a flask on barbarian potions no longer causes disconnections.
- The god allegiance tokens from the Battle of Lumbridge can now be reclaimed from the Saradominist Preacher inside the Lumbridge crater.
- Players who did not take part in the Battle of Lumbridge can no longer view the reward shop from either side.
- The arcane and spectral spirit shield level requirements have been changed to match the other spirit shields.
- Players can now add cosmetic versions of the lovestruck and heartbreak pendants to a dragon keepsake box.
- Elder logs have been added to the Firemaking Quick Chat list.
- Hati paws and Sköll boots now give the correct amount of bonus XP.