The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Routefinding around the swamp north-west of the Gnome Stronghold has been corrected.
- Focus sights and hexcrests no longer cause players to have a bald patch.
- The proselyte hauberk and cuisse no longer stretch when performing animations.
- Female players now wield a chaotic maul correctly whilst wearing a Bandos chestplate.
- The fountain of heroes animation has been updated.
- The animation for picking herbs from a Farming spot has been updated.
- Water is no longer floating above the flower Farming patch near Port Phasmatys.
- Familiars being attacked by Night-Gazer Khighorahk no longer play a broken defend animation.
- Vyrewatch clothes no longer stretch when sitting as a female player.
- A spider web in the Wilderness cannot be walked through without slashing it any more.
- Some flickering issues on the surrounding wall of Yanille have been fixed.
- The Ardougne clock tower's top floor now appears to be attached to the rest of the building.
- The blocked cave at the beginning of Troll Warzone now fits in better with the surrounding wall.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan / Keldagrim train stations no longer go bright white with bloom enabled.
- Arrg the troll is no longer missing a section of his back.
Quests & Tasks:
- Increased damage against Ice Strykewyrms whilst wearing the TokHaar-Kal now functions correctly.
- Harrallak's post Ritual of the Mahjarrat chat has been updated to reflect events that happened during the ritual.
- A cutscene with Bob the Cat from Tale of Two Cats no longer places the player next to Xuan from Troll Warzone.
- The music tracks from The Elder Kiln now all unlock when logging in after completing the quest.
Skills & Minigames:
- It is now possible to hear TzTok Jad's attacks when he is out of draw distance range.
- The polypore staff's accurate stance tooltip now reflects that the player will gain Defence XP if they have "Defensive casting" enabled on the Magic interface. It will also now switch to a Defensive stance when switching weapons if on the "Long-range" stance.
- Players' toolbelts will now be filled with all non-quest items on logging in.
- Cockatrices and basilisks are no longer given as Slayer assignments to players with less than 20 Defence, and wall beasts are no longer assigned to players with less than 5 Defence.
- Recoloured and charged slayer full helms now also drop hexcrests and focus sights when dying in PvP combat.
- Torva armour can now be recharged for a small price if the item has degraded slightly, but not enough to drop the percentage to below 100%.
- It is no longer possible for a clan member to set permissions for another rank that they do not have permission for themselves.
- A typo on gaining enough XP for the Jack of Trades aura has been fixed.
- Several force-walk tiles around Roddeck's house and Edgeville have been removed.
- A gate in Taverley no longer has a broken clickable option on it.
- The "Spiced potions", "From Tiny Acorns" and "Lost Her Marbles" recommendations no longer display as incomplete once a player has completed the Herblore Barbarian training and Thieves' Guild side-quests.