The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- The chathead that appears when using the Photo booth is once again appearing on the interface.
- The highlighting of certain buttons on the fixed screen top level interface has been fixed.
- Summer from the Spirit of Summer quests no longer stands inside scenery.
- Players throwing axes no longer have a couple frames of the axe floating behind the player's head.
Skills & Minigames:
- The dialogue when trying to speak to Ordan in the Blast Furnace has been reduced.
- A few more musical tracks can now be unlocked around the Troll Invasion area.
- The rate of Summoning charm drops from Vyrewatch has been increased.
- It is no longer possible to spam click the confirmation button on a shop to sell more than one "set" of 500 items at a time.
- Stealing from the gem stall in Ardougne now gives 160xp in Thieving rather than 16xp.
- The Split dragontooth necklace and Bonecrusher rewards now works correctly with the Hunter skill.
- The text on a Clan Battlefield setup interface has been made more visible.
- Decanting flasks will now work correctly for flasks with few doses.
- Trying to autocast when casting magic isn't possible will now consistently unset the autocasting spell.
- All untradeable Squeal of Fortune items that can be equipped, such as horns and "lucky" items, have had their cost reduced to 100gp.
- It is no longer possible to make a non-aggressive follower attack other players.
In Other News
- The Diamond Jubilee and Cryptic Clue Fest updates have now been removed.