The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- Blocking has been added on a waterfall in the God Wars dungeon.
Quests & Tasks:
- The quest rewards interface now uses proper grammar at the end of One Piercing Note.
- Turning on Prayers in a Monkey Madness cutscene no longer causes the cutscene to break.
- Larry from the Hunt for Red Raktuber quest now recognises how Witchhaven has changed after Salt in the Wound.
Skills & Minigames:
- A treasure trail description has been updated to reflect how a certain church looks.
- Clan owners can again make changes to the citadel within 6 hours of the next build tick.
- Citadel upkeep using precious bars now displays correctly.
- When chartering ships from Mos Le’Harmless to Karamja, players are now shown the correct price.
- ’Dice bag’ has been removed from the list of items in Quickchat.
- Claiming no coins from Explorer Jack no longer displays a "0 coins added" animation to the money pouch.
- The Equilibrium aura now works correctly with the dark bow.
- Machetes stored in a toolbelt now work correctly with jungle plants south of Shilo Village.
- Logging out while sitting on a chair in a citadel no longer attempts to place the player inside a table.
- It is no longer possible to use a halberd on dummies in the Ardougne training grounds from outside of the area.
- Spam clicking the money pouch inside Mobilising Armies no longer shows the ‘disabled’ message multiple times.
- Smithing with the Varrock Tasks reward armour now takes coal from a coal bag when the double bars effect takes place.
- Balnea from As a First Resort has had some spelling altered to reflect her American way of speaking.
- Reclaiming Mackers from Diango now correctly sets up the pet system so he no longer runs away.
- The Saradomin Godsword's special attack now heals for the correct amount.
- Naff now recognises money in a player's money pouch.
- Thieving from chests in Dorgesh-Kaan now awards coins.
- The ammo mould from Dwarf Cannon can no longer be added to the toolbelt until the quest has been completed. Nulodian will issue replacements even if the mould is in a player’s toolbelt.