These Patch Notes were announced on 12 October 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The replica dragonfire shield no longer floats off of the players back while out of combat.
- Ancient stoles no longer clip through leg gear on female characters.
- The colossus and behemoth armour capes no longer clip with feet while running.
- Gadderanks now holds his weapon correctly.
- The overhead combat bar now displays debuff icons correctly when undocked.
- Several clan interfaces have been altered to ensure that the clan visitor count is not obscured.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- The blacksmith's skill outfit top now has a chance to speed up smithing of protean bars.
- Familiars' life points are restored from an obelisk when the player already has maximum summoning points.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- Players will now be told they can start The Lord of Vampyrium when achieving the final required skill level for the quest.
- Players who have lost their memoriam crystals by dying in an unsafe area can now reset them to their original location by speaking to Arianwyn.
- Skill level tooltip size - when shown with virtual levelling active and the skill either boosted or drained - has been altered.
- The Cloak of Seasons and individual season cloaks will no longer show on a cape rack if the player does not own them.
- A spelling error shown when casting Crystallise has been fixed.
- Walk animation overrides no longer apply with the Silverhawk equipped.
- Abyssal leeches and guardians now have a maximum hit greater than 1 and have a reduced attack range.
- Familiar timers will no longer pause when hidden inside the Grand Exchange to prevent the use of permanent beasts of burden.
- The Penance aura will now consistently give prayer points when hit by any type of damage.
- Juju and perfect juju potion mining effects will no longer give a 10% XP boost to any skill.
- Blocking in the Chaos Tunnels behind a certain portal has been fixed.
- A typo shown while using the Rune Goldberg machine has been fixed.
- A force-walk tile near the gnomeball field has been fixed.
- The statue bag can no longer be alchemised.
- The Skill Guide entry for chaotic crossbows has been updated to list bolts up to royal.
- Raids armours now appear in the Skill Guide.
- Beastmaster Durzag and Yakamaru will now correctly drop achto legs before achto chestpieces.
- Cormes will no longer attack players who are not inside the Pit of Trials.
- Players with maximum reputation with the goebies can now exchange their burial charms for teci by speaking to Fetcher.
- Yakamaru will no longer land and respawn on a blocked pool.
- Stuns that last for more than 1.2 seconds will now play a red animation on the target.
- Barge now binds the target for 6.6 seconds, up from 1.2 seconds.
- Snap Shot, Wild Magic and Hurricane once again deal both hits at the same time.
- Legacy players will suffer half the stun duration in PvP.
- All Beasts of Burden now have a greatly increased life points total.
- The player-owned house options interface now has a 'Call Butler' button.
- Staff and battlestaff buy limits have been increased to 1000 every four hours.
- Box traps and bird snares now have a left-click 'reset' option to set the trap back up without having to pick it up.
- Duplicated NPCs (Irvig, San and Ranalph) have been removed from the Legends' Quest.