These Patch Notes were announced on 12 October 2011.
The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- Gravecreeper's burn attack has been reworked to hopefully resolve some client crashing issues.
- Magic secateurs no longer use the aura graphical effect for swords.
- Spottier capes now sit closer to the player's back.
- Sacred clay hats no longer cause players to use the old eye models.
- The gnome scarf no longer stretches when performing certain emotes.
- Dragon gauntlets no longer clip through dragon claws.
- A misaligned roof-piece in Varrock has been fixed.
Quests & Tasks
- The Guardians of Armadyl have now realised what happened during Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and have updated chat to reflect these events.
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio's quest requirements have been updated to work correctly with the quest filter.
- Bob the Cat once again gives out cat toys after Ritual of the Mahjarrat.
- Drakan's Medallion no longer uses charges when teleporting from within the Shades of Mort’ton catacombs.
- The quest icon for Salt in the Wound now uses the updated model for the Slug Queen.
- Players who were in an invalid state near the end of Enakhra’s Lament can now complete the quest by returning to Akthanakos.
- Bob the axe seller will now talk about the Task System during the Lost Tribe quest.
- A trapdoor in the Wilderness no longer advises players to find Hartwin if they haven’t started Defender of Varrock.
Minigames & Distractions
- A selection of around 60 new items can now be invested in Mobilising Armies.
- Players are no longer forcibly walked off a certain tile near Mobilising Armies.
- The ‘Blood’ ancient spells now heal for 1/4 of the damage dealt by the player, rather than a quarter of their max possible hit.
- The Player Loyalty shop items can now be reordered in several different ways.
- Split private chat is no longer slightly covered up above the chat window.
- Clicking on the ‘All’ chat tab now switches back to public chat mode.
- Fishing using a small net now has sounds attached.
- The magic longbow (sighted) now uses the correct attack sounds.
- Monkey archers now have updated sound effects.
- The Tune Bane Ore icon in the skill advance guide has been fixed.
- Fishing karambwan now gives the correct 105xp instead of 5xp.
- Destroying a Dwarven Army Axe no longer refers to Moe the Mendacious and Larry the Languid.
- The special attack tool tip now disappears correctly when switching weapons.
- Working at the woodcutting plots in Clan Citadels will now generate a faster rate of timber.
- A reminder message from the Task System was unclear.
- Beaver familiars no longer get stuck trying to chop trees if the tree gets cut down unexpectedly.