These Patch Notes were announced on 12 March 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- The artisan's torso no longer makes male characters hands stretch.
- An animation issue when performing the Dragon Breath ability with an unsheathed staff equipped has been fixed.
- Some stretching issues with Vampyre juvinates have been corrected.
- Mackers should now walk correctly and a little faster.
- Some issues with the characters faces during The Blood Pact have been fixed.
- The trees of Draynor Manor have been returned to their previous, more malicious, appearance.
- The animation for activating the baby troll has been changed due to timing issues
- An issue preventing players from overriding the crystal bow with the firebrand bow cosmetic override has been fixed.
- Saradmonist magisters’ chatheads now appear correctly in the Combat Interface.
- The Skoll necklace inventory icon has been tweaked.
- The snow at the God Wars underground entrance no longer covers items when they are dropped.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- A grammatical error in some chat during the Death Plateau quest has been corrected.
- You can now use a pick axe from your inventory or the one from your toolbelt to clear the rubble during the In Aid of the Myreque quest.
- The dressed to impress task now lists the correct Defence level to wear the armour
- Players can no longer select more than one answer per question in the map puzzle during The World Wakes quest.
- Construction challenges that offer hints now direct the player to their POH location.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Skill Advance Guide for Cooking now lists the rabbit sandwich.
- In Player-Owned Ports, the percentage based traits should now work correctly.
- An issue with navigating the world and captain's log simultaneously in Player-Owned Ports has been fixed.
- Players are no longer rewarded more captain re-rolls than they can store in Player-Owned Ports.
- Players are once again able to get visiting adventurer re-rolls once in Player-Owned Ports.
- Combining vials into flasks will now give you an option of how many to combine at a time, rather than one per click.
- You can once again cook the big bass, swordfish and shark if you don't want to have them stuffed.
- The Herblore Skill Advance Guide now lists the correct ingredients for extreme ranging and magic potions
- The Magic Potion daily challenge has been updated to reflect the changes made to the Herblore skill.
- The level requirements for Balmung have been updated.
- Robes of subjugation now have the correct level requirement listed in the Defence Skill Advance Guide.
- Players can now defeat the Jogre champion with Magic.
- Plague frogs no longer give double xp.
- Players should no longer get stuck in the combat tutorial.
- Black bolts can now be used with the black crossbow.
- Recently added weapons have had their accuracy value fixed.
- Aviansie can now be attacked with magic again.
- The teleport-other offer interface has been graphically updated.
- The game will now remember your preferred resolution for full screen mode across sessions.
- An issue on the Noticeboard quest tab when you click on a long quest, scroll, then click on another quest has been fixed.
- An issue with Desert tasks and Completionist cape not appearing on the Noticeboard has been fixed.