The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).
- It is once again possible to use a chisel to clear a patch of wall in Myths of the White Lands.
- It is now possible to rematch any clan at Rated Clan Wars. The previous ‘recent opponents’ check has been removed.
- When challenging another player to a Rated Clan Wars game, extra notification is now given when a player already has a pending invite.
- The skilling restrictions on the Castle Wars lobby area have now been removed.
- The Friends Chat interface now has a ‘message’ option for players on your Friends list.
- Moderator crowns no longer appear in clan mottos.
- Dungeoneering spiritual guardians are once again aggressive.
- The ‘this player is already in a clan’ message, given when recruiting players, is no longer caught by the spam filter.
- Using the ‘explorer’ emote no longer resets the emotes filter.
- The word ‘hai’ no longer appears on the Friends Chat lobby screen if right-clicking.
- The ‘recruiter’ toggle in the Clan Settings interface no longer refers to Rated Clan Wars.
- The Members Loyalty Programme sale has now ended and so the items have returned to their original prices.