These Patch Notes were announced on 11 June 2013.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- Saradomin swords no longer display as a Saradomin Godsword.
- Pickaxes and hatchets are now resheathed after use.
- The exquisite halberd no longer stretches when performing certain animations.
- The exquisite mace and off-hand version now sheathe in the correct positions.
- The white stag bow no longer stretches.
- A small issue with the Stomp emote has been fixed.
- Updated a cutscene in the Love Story quest to include the updated Karil's armour.
- A Fremennik shipmaster's arm no longer has a jerky animation.
- The barb-tail harpoon has been prevented from showing twice when sheathed during Fishing animations.
- A canopy on a Willow tree near Seer's Village has been fixed.
- Auras which make your eyes glow now correctly show through grim reaper hood on Females.
- The colours of Saradomin vambraces have been corrected.
- Capes no longer intersect with the Dagon'hai robes.
- Kayle in the Blood Pact quest now holds the correct weapon.
- Prof. Arblenap in Perils of Ice Mountain cutscene has been updated.
- The chathead seen whilst wearing a Karil's coif is now using the player's head instead of the Karil's chathead.
- Gnomes that appear at the end of As A First Resort have been updated.
- A hole that formed near the Player Owned Ports portal has been filled in.
- Chompy bird hats no longer display different colours when changing gender.
- The bone guard in Enakhra's Lament now transforms correctly.
- Silver and iron sickles now appear correctly when wielded.
- There are no longer any dark patches on the fire cape when in DirectX.
- The spider orb can now be sheathed.
Quests, Challenges & Achievements:
- The female trolls from the Fremennik Isles quest now hit for less damage.
Skills & Minigames:
- The Stealing Creation reward interface now has the correct wear requirements listed.
- The Disruption Shield spell now functions correctly.
- Players can now deposit raw fish from a tackle box into a deposit box by right-clicking on the tackle box within a deposit box.
- A small typo on the ascended signet II has been fixed.
- A small typo has been fixed in the History of the Order.
- Relic helmets can now be stored in a Dragon Keepsake Box.
- Dying with metal fragments from a God Emissary task no longer causes them to be unobtainable.
- The God Wars ranged bodyguards now stay at ranged distance consistently.
- Magic spells now check the base Magic level rather than any boosted levels
- The value of risked wealth on the items kept on death interface have been corrected.
- The message you get when K'ril Tsutsaroth uses his Prayer draining attack has been updated.
- The Jade Vine will no longer drop bones instead of turning into stump if you are using Dreadnips while fighting it.
- A spelling mistake with the ex-ex parrot transformation has been corrected.
- The examine text for the exquisite shield has been corrected.
- Broken Barrows weapons can no longer be added to a Dragon Keepsake box.
- A debug message that was occurring when using a Pyrelord special move has been removed.
- Blank examines via right clicking in Dungeoneering should no longer appear.
- The Skill Advance Guides have been updated to remove magical staves from the attack sections.