The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.
- A broken fence is now reachable near the Barrows area.
- A clearer font is now being used in the minimenu and the mouseover popups.
- The necromancer robe bottom no longer stretches on female characters.
- Ozan no longer flicks an arrow through the guard observing him in Varrock.
- A floating tree in the Wilderness has been removed.
- The Cheongsam skirt no longer stretches when performing certain emotes.
- The money pouch icon no longer flickers in fixed screen mode in safe mode.
- Some pots at the camp in the Lumbridge Swamp no longer clip with the ground.
- A tile where players could hide in Clan Wars has been fixed.
- The Loyalty shop icon has been added to the World map's legend.
- Portions of the bridges in the Lava Flow Mine can no longer be temporarily deleted by planting flowers.
- Players' feet no longer clip through the floor in the upper level of the Ancient Cavern.
- Certain capes no longer clip through the photo booth.
- A broken fire in the outlaw camp near Edgeville is now animated correctly.
Quests & Tasks:
- Duradel will no longer attempt to talk to the player after While Guthix Sleeps via an enchanted gem.
- A small typo in the Branches of Darkmeyer quest journal has been fixed.
- Checking charges on Drakan's medallion now uses the correct grammar when the medallion has one charge left.
- It is now possible to use the pickaxe in the player's toolbelt during Enakhra's Lament.
- The tinderbox in a toolbelt can now be used to light K'Chunk's fire on the island south of Mos Le'Harmless.
Skills & Minigames:
- Obtaining a sceptre of the gods now works correctly with a full inventory.
- Attempting to recharge a shield from Stealing Creation now works correctly.
- The skill advance guide for level 50 Herblore now states that the player has the required Herblore level for Flash Powder Factory, instead of Agility.
- The "Chaotic Cookery" music track is now unlocked for all players on login.
- The "You have already used your low alchemy charges" message will no longer appear when quickly switching between the Explorer's ring and another ring.
- Pineapples no longer have "slice" as the top option.
- Bananas now have a "slice" option.
- The Dervish costume's headgear now correctly protects players from desert dehydration.
- The icon in the skill guide for the Warriors' Guild has been updated to no longer use the defunct Warriors' Guild tokens.
- Reclaiming the Jack of Trades aura no longer gives a message about failing to obtain enough XP for the reward.
- The Flash Powder Factory and Polypore Dungeon entries of the skill advance guide have been switched around.
- Examining an object in a bank no longer brings up a popup over the inventory.
- The magic shortbow's special attack will no longer work if the player only has one arrow.
- Vampyres in the God Wars dungeon are no longer referred to as Vampires.
- The Clan skilling ring now works correctly for Summoning if the player's Summoning level has been drained.
- Damage taken from killing a carnivorous chinchompa now counts as normal combat damage.
- The message given when adding a single coin to a player's money pouch now uses the correct grammar.
- A typo has been fixed when using the sawmill without the correct amount of money.
- The money pouch now shows the correct increase in wealth when receiving multiple coins through pickpocketing.
- The "Deposit all from money pouch" button has been moved to the right-hand side of the "Deposit all from Beast of burden" button in the bank interface.