These Patch Notes were announced on 10 August 2015.
The following fixes and tweaks have now been implemented. If you believe a change has not been documented, either in the patch notes or the news posts for this week’s update, please detail the change so that it may be added.
As always, be sure to submit a bug report should you encounter a gameplay bug or graphical glitch in-game.
- A graphical issue with King Vargas during Glorious Memories has been fixed.
- Auras now more closely align with rune hastas.
- The rock climbing boots inventory model and worn model now more closely match.
- Cap'n Izzy No-Beard's hat now sits on his head correctly.
- The female version of the Astromancer torso has been altered.
- The female version of the sand cape no longer hovers above the wearer's shoulders.
- A graphical issue with Mama La'Fiette has been fixed.
- The skin tone on the character's shoulder will now match the chosen skin tone while wearing Constructor's Garb.
- A skin tone issue with Duradel and Lapalok has been fixed.
- The out-of-combat rune shield (h3) no longer stretches during animations.
- Stretching issues with the Deathcon t-shirt for female characters have been fixed.
- Some minor stretching on the tier 3 banner of Armadyl has been fixed.
- Fire Warrior Lesarkus's skin colour has been fixed.
- Zamorakian monks no longer have invisible ankles.
- The mystic air staff's inventory icon has been fixed.
- A graphical issue with the female bronze chainbody has been fixed.
- The position of the inventory icon for the off-hand rune dagger has been fixed.
- The left eye of one of the giant eagles has been fixed.
- A graphical issue with the High Priest on Entrana has been fixed.
- A skin tone issue on Helemos has been fixed.
- Sir Percival and Leon d'Cour's plate armour no longer clips with their crests.
- Citharede robe tops no longer cause sheathed weapons to bounce off a female player's back when equipped.
- A graphical issue with Garth's hat has been fixed.
- A skin tone issue on characters wearing an executioner cowl has been fixed.
- The female model for the diviner's legwear no longer stretches when performing certain emotes or animations.
- A graphical issue with Drunken Ali's chat head has been fixed.
- The Duel Arena nurses' hands no longer stretch when healing the player.
- Retro plateskirts will no longer cause patchy skin to appear on female legs with custom skin colour.
- The skeletal helm no longer stretches when certain animations are performed.
- Crystal chisels are no longer held in the off-hand and are put away when sheathed.
- An issue where the Gadderhammer was held incorrectly in both combat stances has been fixed.
- The drum being used by a drummer near the Khazari jungle.
- Hair will no longer clip through the black cavalier on female models.
- The male Shadow Linza hairstyle no longer causes the players forehead to be stretched.
- The animated steel armour from Tarn's Lair and the Dominion Tower rematch has had its model updated to match the animated steel armour from the Warriors' Guild.
Skills, D&Ds & Minigames:
- When returning a steel ingot I to the Artisans' Workshop, bronze ingots are no longer referenced.
- The Prayer skillcape will now correctly boost the player's Prayer level by 1.
- Portents and signs of life and item protection will no longer work in the Clan Wars arenas.
Quests, Challenges and Achievements:
- A reference to the name of the ring of fire in the 'Better than Cursing the Darkness' Morytania Task has been corrected.
- Fight Kiln creatures now only count once towards combat challenges.
- Players can once again interact with their boss pets via the familiar medallion.
- Cormes will no longer go rogue and start attacking Durzag.
- Yakamaru will now hunt a larger area for jellyfish when attempting the feat 'Day at the Aquarium'.
- Vengeance and Reflect Damage no longer makes Yakamaru skip phases.
- Stun pool Yakamaru can now reach people who stand north during mirage phase.
- Planks will now be cleared when leaving and starting the Yakamaru raid encounter.
- Using Sacrifice on Araxxor during Web Shield will no longer graphically remove the web.
- Spiders will no longer spawn underneath Araxxi.
- Frag Shot and Slaughter no longer share a cooldown.
- Frag Shot and Combust now share a cooldown.
- The Bash ability is no longer classed as a stun ability.
- It is no longer possible to perform auto-attacks from a distance with melee weapons.
- Stackable buff icons, such as the reaper necklace's icon, will no longer cause other buff icons to disappear.
- It is no longer possible to pick up blood fury amulets after a PvP death.
- Deckchair Resting now correctly appears within the Rest Animations section, rather than Skill Animations.
- Players who did not take part in the Tuska World Event will no longer see the final cutscene upon login.
- A typo in the examine message for Achto objects has been fixed.
- Some force walk tiles have been removed from Seers' Village.
- The QBD's entry in the Beasts interface has been amended to better reflect Song from the Depths as a recommendation, rather than a requirement.
- The 'of V' title has been moved to be listed with the other emissary titles, and has been hidden if the player has not declared support.
- Abilities players cannot yet use due to non-level-based requirements will no longer be added to the action bar upon reaching the level requirement.
- Cutting oyster pearls will now give correct amount of pearl bolt tips.
- The Beast of Burden ability timer no longer remains on screen when dismissing a legendary pet.
- Fury sharks will no longer apply the protect item effect when the player did not consume the shark.
- The buy limit for frost dragon bones has been increased to 10,000 to match other tradeable bones.
- Broad arrows and bolts now have the correct slayer level requirement to wield.
- Follower pets can no longer use High-Level Alchemy.
- The Hunter/Huntress, the Challenged, the Coedensworn and the Troublesome titles now display correctly with a lower case 'the' in the title list.
- Titles that are part of a pack are no longer incorrectly displayed as unlocked.
- Scrying pools in houses in Otot and Prifddinas can now attempt to view the entrance portal.
- Many degradable equipment pieces have been updated to display the remaining charge to 1 decimal place.
- Ignoring the coin-cap warning at the Mage Training Arena's alchemy plaza is no longer as punishing.