While the other dev teams focus on Menaphos, Shattered Worlds and the Achievements system, our Ninjas are an ever-present force for good, tirelessly toiling to keep RuneScape ticking over smoothly.
Today’s update focuses on fixes and tweaks from everyone’s favourite shadow warriors. Highlights include:
- Spawn rates (with the exception of object spawns) will no longer scale with server player count. Instead, they are fixed at a rate equivalent to a half-full server prior to this change.
- Prayer potions are now tradeable on free-to-play worlds.
- You can now choose where your 'Attack' option appears:
- Right-click (level-dependent)
- Clues which require no equipment can now be completed with auras equipped.
- Keybinds have been added to the interface when building furniture in your POH.
See the patch notes for full details of today’s updates. Thanks Ninjas!
The RuneScape Team
Name Release - Starts 13th March
Don't forget - the name release kicks off today! RuneScape members - you could claim that name you've been waiting for.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and the RuneScape forums for notification of new letters being released.
Live Streams this Week
View our live streams over on Twitch. You can find a full streaming schedule on the channel, too.
Friday 17th March | 21:00 Game Time | Community update with Mod Shauny
Join Mod Shauny for a sneak-peek of some of next Monday’s updates.
Sunday 19th March | 19:00 Game Time | PvM with Mod Lee
Get your weekly dose of PvM goodness with Mod Lee – don’t miss it!