|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||344 coins (info)|
|Finely ground horn of Unicorn.|
Unicorn horn dust is used in Herblore with a clean marrentill to make a regular anti-poison potion, or with a clean irit to make a super anti-poison potion. It is also used as first ingredient to make sanfew serum.
Using a pestle and mortar with a unicorn horn will grind it into unicorn horn dust and will award the player with 1 Herblore experience. Unicorn horns are a 100% drop of unicorns, which can be found in almost every grassy area. Unicorn horns can also be acquired by creating and killing Unicows by means of Creature Creation.
Unicorn horn dust can be purchased at Poletax's Herblore Shop. It is dropped by chaos druid warriors in the Yanille Agility Dungeon and the Cave crawler. The unicorn horn dust also looks identical to clay.
|Clean marrentill||50||Reduce poison damage by 100% for 86 seconds.|
|Clean irit||106.3||Reduce poison damage by 100% for 346 seconds.|
Sanfew potion, 65 Herblore
- Vial of water
- Clean snapdragon - this makes: Snapdragon potion (unf)
- Red spiders' eggs - this makes: Super restore
- Unicorn horn dust - this makes: Mixture - step 1
- Clean snake weed - this makes: Mixture - step 2
- Nail beast nails - this makes: Sanfew potion
A complete Sanfew Serum can be used as a weapon against Nail beasts, causing significant damage and yielding some combat experience - was Herblore before Eoc.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Meilyr Clan Store||20||Coins||5||Yes|
|Poletax's Herblore Shop||20||Coins||5||No|
Dropping monsters Edit
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Cave bug||6; 96||1||Common|
|Cave crawler||23 ; 138||1||Common|
|Chaos druid warrior||37||1||Common|
|Giant ant worker||40||1||Common|