This article is about the monster called a Unicorn. For other uses, see Unicorn (disambiguation).
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||33 (and 10.8 experience)|
|Always drops||Bones, Unicorn horns (members only)|
|Examine text||Horse with a horn.|
Unicorns wander around grassy or lightly forested areas in RuneScape. On members servers, unicorns drop unicorn horns, which are used in Herblore to make anti-poison potions. They also drop the unicorn bone used in Rag and Bone Man. Their respawn rate is around 1 minute and 40 seconds making world hopping a better option since it only takes 40 seconds; highly populated worlds are suggested to kill them on, as the respawn rate becomes around 55 seconds. Being fairly low level, they are ideal for average-levelled members to obtain gold.
- Entrana: 4 unicorns
- South of Seer's Village: 2 unicorns
- Immediate south of Yanille: 2 unicorns
- South of Varrock (below the south-east mine): 2 unicorns
- Ardougne Zoo (Fairy ring coordinate BIS): 2 unicorns
- Between Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp: 1 unicorn
- East of Rellekka, west of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon: 1 unicorn, 2 foals
- Immediate west of the gardens in Catherby: 2 unicorns
- East of the pub/bar in Barbarian Village: 2 unicorns
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Unicorn bone 1 Common Not sold Unicorn hide 1 Common Not sold Spin ticket 1 Rare Not sold