|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|XP per kill||33 (and 10.8 experience)|
|Always drops||Bones, Unicorn horns (members only)|
|Examine text||Horse with a horn.|
Unicorns wander around grassy or lightly forested areas in RuneScape. On members servers, unicorns drop unicorn horns, which are used in Herblore to make anti-poison potions. They also drop the unicorn bone used in Rag and Bone Man. Their respawn rate is around 1 minute and 40 seconds, making world hopping a better option than waiting around. Otherwise, highly populated worlds are suggested to kill them on, as the respawn rate then becomes around 55 seconds. Being fairly low level, they are ideal for average-levelled members to obtain gold.
- Entrana: 4 unicorns
- South of Seer's Village: 2 unicorns
- Immediate south of Yanille: 2 unicorns
- South of Varrock (below the south-east mine): 2 unicorns
- Ardougne Zoo (Fairy ring coordinate B•I•S): 2 unicorns
- Between Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp: 1 unicorn
- East of Rellekka, west of the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon: 1 unicorn, 2 foals
- Immediate west of the gardens in Catherby: 2 unicorns
- East of the pub/bar in Barbarian Village: 1 unicorn
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Unicorn bone 1 Common Not sold Unicorn hide 1 Common Not sold
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- The examine text states one of the few mentions of horses, along with the Unicorn stallion and the Unicorn foal.
|Unicorn (Foal) • Black unicorn (Foal) • Unicorn stallion • Dawn • Dusk • Starlight • Angry unicorn • Unicow|