|Start point||King Lathas on the first floor of Ardougne castle.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Long to Very Long|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
(The ropes and bronze arrows can be purchased from the West Ardougne General Store)
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to King Lathas on the 1stUK] of floor[Ardougne Castle.
- Talk to Koftik in the western most part of West Ardougne.
- Enter the cave and use side passages with rockslides to bypass centre swampy path.
- Talk to Koftik for a cloth. Use it on an arrow, then light it.
- Make sure you are standing around the bend to the north. Equip your bow and the lit arrow. Shoot (click) the guide rope attached to the bridge.
- The plank for passing some traps further in is located just after the bridge to the right (north). Only one is needed.
- Continue through the cave until you reach a gap. Use a rope on the tiny 'Old spike' at the edge of the gap.
- Continue through the cave over two rockslides until you reach a large grid.
- Find your path across the grid. Keep a record of the path over the grid for Regicide quest. You will fall through some of the tiles. Pull the lever to the south at the end.
| || || || || |
Orbs of lightEdit
- Run past the zombie camp, there will be odd markings along the walls of the corridor. These are traps, disarm them.
- You will reach an altar, take the north path using planks on the flat rocks. Take the orb.
- Take the north-west path. Take the orb.
- Take the west path, traversing the flat rocks as before. Take the orb.
- Take the final path, don't pick up the orb. Search the rock underneath the orb to disarm the trap and take the orb.
- Return to the zombie camp (don't forget about disarming the traps).
- Use the 4 orbs on the furnace.
- Return to the altar (again, don't forget about the traps), and climb down the well.
- Follow the path until you reach the cells. Pick the door and dig mud in the south-easternmost cell.
- Walk West and Cross ledge.
- If you have level 50 Thieving, take the short cut through the doors - avoid the bubbles!
- If you lack level 50 Thieving, cross the wooden maze to get to the other side, you may fall and try again.
- Head South and Enter the pipe.
Cold blooded killingEdit
- Search the unicorn cage to find a railing.
- Use the railing on the boulder south of the unicorn.
- Search the cage again to get a unicorn horn.
- Pass through the tunnel north of the cage, until you reach 3 paladins. If you are low on health, talk to them for some free food.
- Kill them and take their badges.
- Continue forward, using your plank on the flat rocks, until you see a well.
- Use the badges and horn on the well.
- Use the door.
- Head south along the wall to the south-east corner then head west along the south wall to find the stairs there. Take the stairs down. There are also stairs in the north-west corner that may be easier to find but will require players to make their way through the herd of hostile soulless in the centre of the cavern below on the way to the dwarf camp.
- Run to the dwarf camp in the cavern's south-western corner and talk to Niloof the dwarf.
- Go back up the stairs and pick up the Witch's cat, the cat should be wandering out on the bridges and platforms north-west of her house. The Witch's house is the most south-eastern platform.
- Use the cat on the Witch's door.
- Open the door to the Witch's house
- Search the chest in her house for a few items, note the book.
- Kill the three demons west of the Witch and take their amulets.
- Open the chest north of the middle demon. Pour Iban's shadow on the Doll of Iban.
- Return downstairs and talk to Klank the dwarf, taking his gauntlets.
- Take the bucket in the large house. Use it on the barrel in the small room.
- Run east to a tomb in the corner room and use the Dwarf brew on the tomb. Light it to obtain Iban's ashes.
- Use Iban's ashes on the doll of Iban.
- Run to the north-east corner, kill Kalrag the spider.
- Go to the north-western corner and ascend the stairs to the half soulless area.
- Walk south to the third walkway and cross the bridge. Walk north to the first cage, then walk east to the next cage. Walk a little north then west from here to the cage containing Iban's dove (lowest platform in the centre of several others). Wear Klank's gauntlets and search the cage to find Iban's dove.
- Use the Iban's dove on the doll of Iban.
- Make way to the middle of the the cavern maze and kill a Disciple of Iban, grab both the Zamorak robe top and Zamorak robe legs.
- Un-equip everything and equip the robes. You don't need planks or rope any more.
- If you don't have 2 free inventory spaces you will miss out on 15 Death Runes and 30 Fire Runes because you will instantly be teleported away after Iban is destroyed.
- Enter Iban's temple and use the doll on the well.
- Talk to Koftik at the end of the cave.
- Return to King Lathas.
- Quest complete!
- 5 quest points
- 3,000 experience
- 3,000 experience
- Iban's staff
- 15 Death runes
- 30 Fire runes
- Klank's gauntlets
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
- Underground Pass (If you fall into the grid trap)
- Expecting (If you fall into the swamp bubble)
|Part 3 of the Elf quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|