|Release||27 January 2003 (Update)|
|A minion of Rashiliyia.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|4 / 2 / 1|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
|? (edit)||? (edit)|
The Undead ones play a critical part in the Shilo Village quest. Both skeletal and zombie undead ones are found in Ah Za Rhoon and Rashiliyia's Tomb, whereas the zombie undead ones are also found at the entrance to Shilo Village. They are decent training for people using Ranged, Magic, or a halberd.
When killed, some release a gas that can damage for 20-30 life points over time. However it is not poisonous, so antipoison is not required. The gas only affects characters in a 1-square radius around where the undead one was when it was killed, so if players kill one they have a few seconds to run to avoid taking damage. The skeletal undead ones do not release this gas.
They can be used as a substitution for Zombies or Skeletons as a Slayer task, depending on which ones are killed, for higher levelled players who wish to get more experience from their task. They do not drop anything, though, and so are rarely killed.
Players can earn around 37,000-40,000 combat experience per hour fighting undead ones.
- ^ Only dropped by skeletal undead ones.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Some zombie undead ones carry a macuahuitl, a type of weapon used by the mesoamerican Aztecs.
- The undead ones wearing masks make the same sounds as skeletons, despite being zombies. Similarly, the skeletal undead ones holding swords and round shields make zombie sounds. This might be a glitch.