|Release||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High alch||600 coins|
|Low alch||400 coins|
|Exchange||13,497 coins (info)|
|Examine||An uncut dragonstone.|
An uncut dragonstone is a Members-only gemstone used in Crafting and Fletching. An uncut dragonstone can be crafted into a dragonstone, requiring 55 Crafting and yielding 137.5 Crafting experience. Players can use the Fletching skill to craft a dragonstone into 12 dragon bolt tips at level 71 Fletching, yielding 8.2 Fletching experience.
Ways to obtainEdit
Uncut dragonstones are always rewarded from opening a crystal chest, requiring a crystal key. Dragonstones can be obtained rarely from catching Kingly implings, with the aid of a gem-finding scrimshaw, from a challenge mystery bag, as a reward from a fire spirit, and mined from Kal'gerion gem rocks in the Kal'gerion dungeon.
With a Divination level of at least 58, 5 uncut diamonds may be transmuted into one uncut dragonstone, costing two gleaming energy, and yielding 12 Divination experience for a profit of -11,012 coins.
Cost of cuttingEdit
|Uncut dragonstone||Dragonstone||Dragonstone bolt tips (12)|
- The profit or loss for fletching bolts assumes starting with an uncut gem.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||39.5%|
- Dragonstones can be found within the Mage Training Arena minigame, but are different from normal dragonstones as they cannot be removed from the enchantment room. Furthermore, they provide pizazz points when any enchantment spell is used on them.
- A glitch allowed players to smuggle dragonstones outside the Mage Training Arena, allowing the gems to be sold to other players. It has since been fixed.