Uncooked shark soup can be crafted at level 96 Cooking by using ingredients gathered in The Arc.
Uncooked shark soup can be sold to Tang (food merchant) at the Tang Chufang shop in Waiko for 80 chimes; they may be purchased back for 800 chimes each. After cooking it may be sold for 85 chimes.
Cooking the shark soup allows the player to eat the food, healing 2,350 life points; due to the time required to collect and process the ingredients, it is recommended not to use shark soups as food.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- ^ 11 chimes if bundles are sold to Big Bada Bamboo on Tuai Leit; 10 chimes if sold on Waiko instead.
- ^ 11 chimes if sliced mushrooms are sold to Sweet Goods on Cyclosis; 10 chimes if sold on Waiko instead.
- It is recommended to use cooking gauntlets or a Cooking cape while cooking to limit the chance of burning the food.
- Players should consider cooking on a portable range, or the grill in Waiko; doing so provides a 5% chance to produce an additional shark soup.
- Wearing a modified sous chef's toque provides a 5% chance to cook an additional soup, stacking with other effects.
- Since the ingredients required to make shark soups stack, large quantities of soups can be manufactured, cooked, and then sold to Tang at the Waiko market while using the grill to produce extra soups.
- Ancestral energy can transmute resources from The Arc onto others; e.g., wobbegong oil transmutes into a shiny tortle shell bowl, allowing players some flexibility in gathering resources.