|Release||26 July 2011 (Update)|
|On death||Always lost|
|Examine||Can be charged at a clan skilling plot to provide bonus XP.|
If you have gathered enough resources, you will get a message to talk to the Quartermaster to claim your ring. He will give an uncharged ring, which can be charged by using it on one of the skill plots. The ring will give bonus experience in that skill. The amount is dependent on your level, and the tier of the plot. The rings are:
- Woodcutting ring (tier 1 Citadel required)
- Mining ring (tier 2 Citadel required)
- Firemaking ring (tier 3 Citadel required)
- Smithing ring (tier 3 Citadel required)
- Summoning ring (tier 5 Citadel required)
- Crafting ring (tier 5 Citadel required)
- Cooking ring (tier 6 Citadel required)
|Accuracy||-||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
When you have earned all of your ring's bonus experience, you will receive a message stating "Your clan ring has used the last of its charge and crumbles to dust." You can receive another ring after the next build cycle.
Note: You may only have one Uncharged ring at a time. If you try to get another from the Quartermaster he will tell you to use up the ring currently in your possession, even if you have gathered enough resources for a new ring.