|Release||1 June 2015 (Update)|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||An astromancer may be interested in this.|
Tuska fragments are obtained from skilling, or killing parasites on Tuska during the Tuska Comes world event. They can be given to Wizard Chambers, who will reward the player with 5 Reward Currency per fragment.
Up to 80 fragments can be received per day while skilling or killing on Tuska's back. There is a daily cap (resetting at 00:00 UTC) to the amount of skilling a player can do, but this cap can be reset by stabbing Tuska again. The limit on the number of fragments per day, however, will not be reset.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The message displayed when obtaining one is "You find a small Tuska fragment!" despite there being only one type of fragment.
- Before the update on 8 June 2015, the skilling cap could not be reset, and the number of fragments received was only capped by the time available to skill and the luck with which to receive fragments.
- After the update on 8 June 2015, the message "You find a small astromancy credit!" is shown when receiving a Tuska fragment. This message persisted after the end of the Treasure Hunter promotion, when astromancer credits were no longer received. This was fixed sometime on 9 June 2015.