|Ascended by||Killing a god|
|Colours||Possibly grey or yellow|
Tuska is a boar-like goddess who attacked Naragun during the Naragi God Wars. She fought against Saradomin, eventually making him move to another realm due to the disruption she caused. Tuska is described as a mindless beast that has managed to attain a certain tier of godhood.
Since Tuska was a formidable foe, her presence attracted Skargaroth to hunt her down. During a fight between Tuska and Skargaroth, Guthix used the elder god sword he had found to severely wound Tuska by stabbing her in the eye, making her completely blind. Tuska is still alive and currently ravaging dimensions – and she will eventually arrive in Gielinor.
Tuska was once a member of an unknown simple-minded beast-like species who somehow managed to kill an unknown god, and thus ascended to godhood herself. After her ascension, she retained her animal instincts, and proceeded to ravage worlds.
Tuska attacked the homeworld of the Airut at some point. The Airut are a proud warrior race, who resort to chaotic and psychological warfare. Many of the Airut joined Tuska due to the strength that she showed. Throughout the years, as the Airut continued to follow Tuska, they became more and more reliant on the symbiotic relationship with the boar god, taking hair dropped by Tuska to form armour and gloves in order to increase their strength. As part of their favour towards psychological warfare, the airut leave the Mark of Tuska stamped on their victims, either as a branding or marks made on the wall.  Tuska and the Airut met Skargaroth and Skargaroth followed Tuska through the dimensions to hunt her down.
Naragi god warsEdit
During the year 1239 of the Naragi, Tuska was summoned by Airut priests to the Naragi homeworld, Naragun. The Naragi managed to lure the beast to Saradomin who was also attacking the Naragi world, where Tuska crashed upon a fortress of Saradomin. Saradomin materialised and grappled with the beast, though Tuska's destruction forced Saradomin's move to another realm. Eventually Skargaroth caught up to and attacked Tuska. Skaragoth managed to blind one of Tuska's eyes and Tuska pushed Skaragoth on a Naragi refuge shelter, killing Aagi, Guthix's daughter. Guthix then managed to get the Elder sword and used it to blind Tuska's other eye and to kill Skargaroth.
Harbingers of TuskaEdit
Also known as the Airut, the Harbingers of Tuska herald Tuska's impending arrival on Gielinor. They are fierce creatures who require a Slayer level of 92 to fight and possess the ability to switch combat styles at a whim. They are located in Kuradal's Dungeon and near the Phoenix's Lair (by the Piscatoris peninsula).
The Coming StormEdit
It has been implied that Tuska will arrive on Gielinor at some point in the future. As stated by the post announcing regarding the release of the Harbingers of Tuska, (players should) "Enjoy getting to grips with these porcine opponents. Fight hard and enjoy your rewards - but consider how you'll fare when Gielinor trembles under the tread of Tuska's mighty hooves". This was later confirmed by Mod Mark at Runefest 2014.
- The Finnish word "Tuska" translates to "pain" or "agony". This, along with the association of a tusked, ravaging beast, were the inspiration for her name.
- According to Guthix's memories, Tuska didn't care about being worshipped. Additionally, she along with Loarnab are the only known gods to be mindless, unintelligent and savage.
- Tuska may be based on the Crommyonian Sow of Greek mythology. It was a massive flying pig who wreaked havoc and was the mother of the Calydonian boar.
- ^ Jagex. RuneFest 2013 lore session: Celebrating Story Mod Ollie (01:11:14) RuneFest 3 recording, 2 November 2013.
- ^ a b Mod Michelle. Gods/Philosophies.*
- ^ Mod Emilee. "Tribute to Guthix - FAQ". 15 Mar 2013. Recent Game Updates Forums.
- ^ Official runescape wiki. "Airut/History". RuneScape News.
- ^ The official Runescape post about all the big announcements at Runefest 2014.
- ^ Jagex. Above the Lore - episode 6: The Story behind the World Event Mod Osborne Above the Lore podcast, 26 July 2013.
- ^ Jagex. Official lore livestream with Mod Osborne Official lore livestream, 2 August 2013.