|Release date||10 October 2016 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|No. of obelisks||0|
|Teleportation||Tuai Leit teleport, gnome glider|
- Players can travel to Tuai Leit by talking to Quartermaster Gully located in Port Sarim, or Menaphos, after the player has completed the quest Impressing the Locals.
- If Azalea Oakheart has been rescued from a castaway island, she will pilot a gnome glider between Tuai Leit and Tree Gnome Stronghold.
There is a berry planter on the island, in the square with the bank in it. There is enough space for two berry seeds to be planted side by side in it, which can result in cross pollination, giving a new type of berry seed, which can then be planted in the planter itself (exact chance is unknown, may even be an absolute chance). It also gives a decent amount of berries and seeds of the original type planted there.
The farming area is the first section of the gnome colony players will enter, and is home to ten rumberry bushes that players can harvest for rumberries and rumberry seeds. Players harvesting berries may occasionally spot a Pumpkin Limpkin flying in to wander and forage.
There are two sources of bamboo players can chop directly west of the Farming area.
Big Bada BambooEdit
Ani's Seed Store by the Sea ShoreEdit
Terri's Merry Berry BarEdit
- Sensei Seaworth
- Sensei Hakase
- Alder (bamboo merchant)
- Gnome colonist
- Ani (farming merchant)
- Terri (fruit merchant)
- Tuai Leit moai
- Azalea Oakheart (after being rescued)
Player-owned ports voyagesEdit
Tuai Leit is an island in the Wushanko Isles known for its bamboo. If a westerner has met a seasinger, soothsayer, or siren, it was likely here; it is a minor centre of study and research for those not enamoured of the civilised east.
- In A New Home, the player helps a small group of gnomes establish a colony in the forests of Tuai Leit.
- In Explore the Seas, the player sends a ship to explore the waters near Tuai Leit in search of resources. The crew must beware of sharks.
- Its name is a reference to Twilight Sparkle, the main character in the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It being a facility of study and research adds to this allusion. Additionally, when speaking to the island moai, she says you can call her "Sparkle".