Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Trollheim Teleport teleports the caster to the top of Trollheim, just outside of Eadgar's cave. Players must have at least Magic level 61, and completed Eadgars Ruse quest to use this spell.
- From Burthorpe, travel north past the Death Plateau and through the arena.
- Travel through the fairy ring system, using combination A•J•R (Kandarin) and travel through the Troll Stronghold. This requires climbing boots.
- This route is used to reach the God Wars Dungeon. It is recommended to use the Protect from Missiles prayer near the level 68 thrower trolls, because they are aggressive to players less than combat level 137.
- A "Trollheim Teleport-Tab" can be made after the Love Story quest, by using a chisel on a "Teleport-to-house" tab. However it also requires you to take a diary from Runvastr in Keldagrim to the Wise Old Man in Draynor Village
Trollheim has several climbable Agility shortcuts which vary in required Agility levels from 41-64. The most important shortcut (to avoid the rock-throwing trolls) requires level 44. Players with low Agility can still reach the summit by using the winding paths. On this map paths are marked in white, and dangerous areas in red.
- Mad Eadgar resides in his cave at the top of the mountain.
- A small obelisk can be found at the summit of Trollheim.
Many quests involving trolls are also involved with Trollheim:
- Trollheim is a possible reference to the Norwegian valley, Trollheimen. But since heim means home in Norwegian and German, Trollhome seems more likely.
- Every troll, or troll cities have the names dialected into Norwegian. This is likely a reference to the fact that they live at the top of Gielinor, and Norway is at the top of Europe.
- Some of the rocks (not the ones you can climb) have amusing examine texts. One reads "It's a troll! Run! No, wait, it's just a rock" and another one reads "These make great pets".
|Part 2 of the Druid's Circles series • Part 3 of the Troll quest series|
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|