|Location on World Map|
|God Wars Dungeon|
|Troll Stronghold||←||Trollheim||→||Ruins (west)|
All methods of travelling to Trollheim require at least partial completion of the Eadgar's Ruse quest.
- Trollheim Teleport teleports the caster to the top of Trollheim, just outside of Eadgar's cave. Players must have magic level 61, and completed Eadgars Ruse Quest to use this spell.
- From Burthorpe, travel north past the Death Plateau and through the arena.
- Travel through the fairy ring system, using combination A•J•R (Kandarin) and travel through the Troll Stronghold. Requires climbing boots.
- This route is used to reach the God Wars Dungeon. It is recommended to use the Protect from Missiles prayer near the level 68 Troll Rock throwers, because they are aggressive to players under combat level 137.
- A "Trollheim Teleport-Tab" can be made after the Love Story quest, by using a chisel on a "Teleport-to-house" tab. However it also requires you to take a diary from Runvastr in Keldagrim to the Wise Old Man in Draynor Village
Trollheim has several climbable Agility shortcuts which vary in required Agility levels from 41-64. The most important shortcut (to avoid the rock-throwing trolls) requires level 44. Players with low agility can still reach the summit by using the winding paths. On this map paths are marked in white, and dangerous areas in red.
- Mad Eadgar resides in his cave at the top of the mountain.
- A Small Obelisk can be found at the summit of Trollheim.
Many quests involving trolls are also involved with Trollheim:
- Trollheim is a possible reference to the Norwegian valley, Trollheimen. But since heim means home in Norwegian and German, Trollhome seems more likely.
- Every troll, or cities made by trolls have the names dialected into Norwegian. This is likely because they live at the top of Gielinor and Norway is at the top of Europe.
- Some of the rocks (not the ones you can climb) have amusing examine texts. One reads "It's a troll! Run! No, wait, it's just a rock" and another one reads "These make great pets"