|Start point||Commander Denulth in Burthorpe.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Short (~11 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Items needed: 1 Free inventory spaces
- Talk to Commander Denulth in Burthorpe, east of the bank.
- Run to the mountains north-west and talk to Freda.
- Run back towards Burthorpe and enter Sabbot's cave from Death Plateau.
- Run back to Freda and you will receive a pair of climbing boots.
- Cross all the obstacles to reach the exit of the cavern.
- Exit the cavern, climb the rocks to the immediate west of the exit and follow the path east over the rocks until you reach the Arena.
Items needed: Combat equipment
- Enter the arena and attempt to leave through the northern gate.
- Defeat Dad after he attempts to attack you. Lower levels may need food. Kill him or spare him.
- Exit through the north gate. Follow the path north-west, through the cave and out the other side.
- Once outside, run counter-clockwise around the mountain, past the thrower trolls (Not behind them: They are supposed to throw rocks at you automatically) towards the Troll Stronghold. With 47 agility the cliffside shortcuts may be used to avoid the thrower trolls completely.
- Look for a dungeon on your minimap north east of the Troll Stronghold, and enter the Cave entrance.
Items needed: 3 Free inventory spaces
- Run south, through the open wooden door, then continue north.
- Kill a general and take his key.
- Run back towards the entrance, but continue north and go down the stone staircase.
- Unlock the prison door east of you and head down the stairs.
- Pickpocket (or kill) Twig and Berry. Take their keys.
- Unlock the two jail cells.
- Home teleport to Burthorpe.
- Talk to Dunstan (the Blacksmith in Burthorpe behind the Agility training course).
- Quest complete!
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|