Trinks is a Goebie who can be found in the village Kanatah on Mazcab. They offers tasks for the player. A maximum of 3 different tasks can be done every day.
Using a Trinket on Trinks gets you a Strange glowing orb.
Tasks give 15 reputation each to the player, for a maximum of 45 reputation per day. Tasks are given in a random order and vary from player to player. Possible tasks include:
- Find a Traitor in the Nemi Forest. The traitor is level 5 with 1000 life points and thus is easy to kill.
- Deliver a message to Acca Otot. Acca Otot will give you a message to take back to Trinks.
- Repair 10 fences around Kanatah.
- Kill 10 Airut. You are given Nemi poison for this task, which greatly weakens the Airut when used on them. Airut poisoned with the Nemi poison give no drops.
- Free 5 Goebies from their cages by the Airut, and kill 5 Airut guarding them. Nemi poison can be used for this task.
- Clear 10 fallen rocks north-west of Kanatah.
- Light the beacon north of the eastern entrance to the Nemi Forest. (The beacon is north of the Goebie in the graveyard, don't go inside the forest.)
- Pick a Pahtli fruit from a Pahtli plant in the Nemi Forest to cure sickly elders. (The pahtli fruit is plucked from a plant found in the forest)
- Collect 10 driftwood and return them to Trinks.
- Salvage scraps from 5 tents in Kanatah.