This article is about the city. For the quest, see Tree Gnome Village (quest).
|Release date||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|No. of banks||0|
|No. of altars||0|
|No. of obelisks||0|
|Location on World Map|
|Arandar||←||Tree Gnome Village||→||Fight Arena|
The Tree Gnome Village is the home of the Gnomes. It is primarily a giant hedge maze (Tree Gnome Maze), at the centre of which lies a civilization. To enter the village press squeeze through loose railing. If you talk to Elkoy he will lead you through the maze, saving a bit of time.
- Gnome Village Dungeon - there are skeletons, giant bats and hobgoblins in here, as well as a jail with a gnome called Golrie (he is featured in Waterfall Quest, Roving Elves, and The Path of Glouphrie).
- Spirit tree - after completing the Tree Gnome Village quest, players have access to the Spirit tree transportation system. The trees have options to teleport to Varrock, the area south of Ardougne, the Tree Gnome Stronghold, and after the quest The Path of Glouphrie, near the Poison Waste Slayer Dungeon.
- Gnome glider - after completing The Prisoner of Glouphrie quest, players can use a new glider route, piloted by Captain Belmondo. It is located just outside the village near Elkoy and the farming patch.
- Tortoise - these are level 90, and if they carry gnomes they have melee, range and mage attacks. They drop Tortoise shell, which can be sold to Barlak in Dorgesh-Kaan for 600 coins, and also used as a Summoning pouch requirement for the level 67 War tortoise.
- King Bolren
- Local Gnome
- Commander Montai
- Lieutenant Schepbur
- Captain Belmondo
Here is a list of creatures that inhabit the maze:
- Rat - level 1
- Gnome - level 1
- Spider - level 1
- Giant Rat - level 3
- Goblin - level 5
- Zombie - level 13 or 24(dungeon)
- Bear - level 19
- Giant Bat - level 27(dungeon)
- Terrorbird - level 28
- Hill Giant - level 28
- Hobgoblin - level 28(dungeon)
- Ogre - level 53
- Wolf - level 64
Required for completingEdit
- Tree Gnome Village
- The Path of Glouphrie
- Part of Waterfall Quest
- The Prisoner of Glouphrie
- Varrock Tasks:
- Medium: "Point of En-tree"
- Interestingly, there is a pile of rope on the ground near the entrance of the village, which has the examine information 'Barnacle infested rope'. This is rather odd, since there is no way that barnacles could have gotten to the rope, so it is most likely another instance of a pile of rope found at ports and such.