|Start point||King Bolren at the centre of the Tree Gnome Village maze.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- North of the maze, talk to Commander Montai (in the red armour).
- Talk to him again to give him six logs.
- Talk to Commander Montai again.
- Talk to the 3 tracker gnomes (map locations below).
- West of Commander Montai, fire the ballista and choose coordinate until successful.
- The building next to tracker gnome 1, climb over the crumbled wall.
- Climb up the ladder and search the chest for an orb of protection.
- North entrance of the maze, follow Elkoy.
- Talk to King Bolren.
- Head north-west of the battlefield and follow the Ardougne wall all the way west.
- Kill the Khazard warlord.
- Follow Elkoy then talk to King Bolren.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 11,450 experience
- Use of the Tree Gnome Village spirit tree for transportation to other spirit trees
- Gnome amulet
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 1 of the Gnome quest series|